✾9✾

𝑹𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 

𝑹𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 

Neytiri had scolded Jake for his behavior. Saying that he should apologize to the poor boy. And Jake told her that his girl ain't getting a boyfriend until she is 30 years old. Neytiri just rolls her eyes at her husband and motions for the man to go out and apologize, but as Jake was going to apologize to him, he ran away from Jake.

Poor boy.

Jake had scared him for life. Liyanin was angry at her father and refused to speak to him. Jake apologized a million times, begging her to forgive him. But he wasn't sorry at all. He just couldn't stand it. His little girl being angry at him. Liyanin eventually forgave him after he promised her he wouldn't do it again. But it was all a lie.

He would stop any boy who tried to approach her. He would glare at them, making them run away from her. And as Liyanin would glance back at her father, he just looked away acting like he didn't have anything to do with it.
She didn't know why her dad was being that way. Liyanin just wanted a friend and she didn't know what was wrong for her and a boy to play with each other.

━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━

Liyanin was sitting on the sand a little away from Kiri who was in the water, floating on her stomach looking at the sand.
Liyanin was fixing the last piece of her father's bracelet so she didn't pay attention when Aonung and a few of his friends approached her and Kiri. She didn't hear when Aonung call Kiri a freak. As Liyanin tied the ends together finally finishing with the bracelet. Happy that she could do it herself without someone's help, but the moment was ruined.

The bracelet was snatched away from her hands. The force made the string break and the beads fell from it down on the sand. She looked at the bracelet or what was left off it.
'The bracelet she was going to give her father' Liyanin screamed, her hard work was ruined. She broke down crying.

Liyanin was angry at herself for not giving it earlier, for not finishing it earlier. And she was angry at Aonung who held a piece of the string in his hand laughing, but he regretted it as he saw the look on the little girl's face and as he heard her sobs.

"Hey" Lo'ak said as he had heard his sisters screams. Liyanin heard her brother's voice. Happy that he was there. Lo'ak walked up to Aonung

"Back off fishlips"

"Oh, another four-fingered freak" Aonung said as his friend grabbed his tail, continuing making comment his way. "Leave us alone" Kiri yelled as Lo'ak fought against the hands that touched his tail, pushing him from side to side. Neteyam stalks over toward Aonung and his friend. He had also heard his baby sister cry. He pushed Aonung and glared at him.

"You heard what she said" Neteyam held one of his fingers at Aonungs chest. "Leave them alone" as one of Aounung's friends tries to intervene but Aonung puts his hand in front of his friend to stop him.

"Back off " Neteyam pushes his finger into Aonung's chest one more time, to make his point. "Now"

Aonung thought for a moment before he backed away and put his hands up with a smirk on his face. "Smart choice" Neteyam said and glanced back to see his little sister on the sand afraid to move. "And from now on, I need you to respect my sisters" Neteyam said as Aonungs friend hissed at him who once again was met with Aonungs hand.

"And one more thing" Neteyam said and glared with hatred that was directed at Aonung. "Don't you ever lay a hand on my little sister again" He looked at all the boys.

"Got it" He finished and turned his back on them. Kiri sticked her tongue at them. And the Sully kids walk off, but Neteyam stops and picks up his sister who still was sad about the bracelet and angry at Aonung. The Metkayina boys still made comments about the family. Lo'ak stopped walking and turns back. Angry at them for making his little sister afraid and sad. "Lo'ak" Neteyam said as he saw that his brother didn't follow him and his siblings.

"I got this bro" Lo'ak said and walked up to the boys. Lo'ak held up his hand showing his fingers as Aonung and his friends turned around.

"I know this hand is funny. Look, I'm a freak. An Alien" Aonungs and his friends look at Lo'ak's hand and they laugh at him.

"But it can do something really cool. Watch" Lo'ak said as he bent his fingers down towards his palm. "First, I ball it up real tight like this. Okay? Then..." Lo'ak punched Aonung right in his face. He punched Aonung two more times, making him fall down on the sand.

"It's called a punch bitch! Don't ever touch my sister's again" Liyanin's ears twitched at Lo'ak's comment. What does bitch mean? She was going to ask her father later. Aonung and his friends hissed at Lo'ak and Aonung quickly to get up from the sand and attacks Lo'ak and tackle him to the sand. Lo'ak rolls him over and punches him in the face.

The Metkayina boys pulls his tail back and one boy spinned around and smack Lo'ak in the face with his tail. Neteyam sighs and scratches his head, he puts Liyanin down and gets into the fight. He hit one of the boys in the face then he kneeled one of them in the stomach.

"Stop it" Kiri said. But to Liyanin it was funny, she was laughing at the scene, they boy's got what they deserved. They boys pulled Lo'ak by the tail and he pulled one of them by the ear. The fights got stopped by none other than Jake Sully who was angry and you could hear the anger in his voice. But Liyanin didn't understand why he was angry at her brothers. They didn't do anything wrong, they just stood up for her and Kiri.

Neteyam and Lo'ak walked into their Marui with an angry Jake behind them with Liyanin close by who didn't want to leave her brothers. "What was the one thing I asked? The one thing" His gaze was on Lo'ak as he said it. Lo'ak met his fathers gaze and replied. "Stay out of trouble" Jake repeated the words, his tone coming out harsh. Neteyam stepped in front of his brother. "It was my fault"

"I don't think so. You gotta stop takin the heat for this knucklehead" Jake said and glared at his youngest son. "Sempu" Liyanin called out for her father. Jake who didn't realize that his youngest stood behind him. His gaze softened as he saw her."It wasn't Lo'ak's fault" She sniffled as she remembered what Aonung had done. Lo'ak jumped in with his own words.

"Look. Dad. Aonung was picking on Kiri and Liyanin. He called Kiri a freak and did something to Liyanin"

Jake lowered his ears and he was angry deep down at whatever Aonung had done to his girls and especially his little girl. If he wasn't the Olo'eyktan's son he would beat the crap out of him. Making him regret messing with his daughter.

Jake looked back at his daughter and sighed, he collected himself and faced his sons.
"Go apologize to Aonung"

Lo'ak dipped his head, he couldn't believe his father's words. Didn't he just hear what he just said. "He is the chief's son. Do you understand? I don't care how you do it. Just go make peace. Just go" Liyanin wacth as Lo'ak walks passed her shaking his head. As Neteyam is on his way to follow after his brother before Jake calls out to him.
"Hey. So what'd the other guys look like?"

"Worse" Jake complimented him that it was good. "A lot worse" Neteyam said and smiled at his father. As Jake was about to tell his son he could go, a little voice spoke up.

"What is a bitch?" Jake's eyes widened and he choked on the air and looked at Neteyam. Neteyam held up his hands in surrender.
"It wasn't me" Jake took in a breathe and walked out of the mauri and called out for his youngest son. "Lo'ak get back here"
Neteyam chuckled. His little brother was in for more trouble.

I know I promised longer chapters but I thought I would stop here. Comments what you guys think and vote. And give me ideas if you want something to happen.