: 3 : Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin!

Hoseok pov:

I had to cover my eyes from the sun to see the building properly. It is so huge, ofc it will be cause it's one of the biggest companies in Korea, but not as big as dad's company.

My driver drove me all the way here as mom told me to come here with our car. She don't even trust the driver and always tells me to be careful with him.

I told him to return home, and I'll call him whenever i will be free. The car drive and i entered the building. It's even beautiful from inside. Reception counter is on a side. I get there to ask about my interview.

Hoseok: Excuse me, miss.

Receptionist: How may I help you sir?

Hoseok: I have an interview. Can you tell me where to go for it?

Receptionist: Let me check sir. (after some work on computer) On the 16th floor sir.

Hoseok: Thank you so much.

I bid her thank you for telling me the way. I don't know why all the girls and ladies, even mens were looking at me with a shocked expression that they've seen some ghost or something.

Do i look bad? Did i already made a bad impression on people around me before even joining? All the questions were running in my head. Suddenly someone bumped into me from back and we both fell down.

He immediately got up and started collecting his papers and i also helped him. I gave it all to him, it would be a lie if I say he isn't an angel. I never saw someone like him.

He's taller than me, but not much. And it didn't affected me as well.

???: Thank you so much.

He said and went towards the lift. I have to go with lift too, so i followed him behind. He was the first to enter, when he turned around. He got startled by my presence.

???: Aaahhh! Aish, you scared me. Are you following me?

Hoseok: No, I'm going to give an interview at the 16th floor. Hope you will help me get there.

???: You should have told me earlier. I thought you are a stalker.

Hoseok: It's ok! I'm used to it now.

???: I didn't introduced myself. Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin, you can call me jin. (streched hands to shake)

Hoseok: (shake hands with him) I'm Jung Hoseok, you can call me jhope, hobi or hoba Whatever you like.

Jin: Woah man! You're handsome! Not more than me ofc, but still. You'll look more handsome if you smile.

Hoseok: I don't want to do that. I lost my all reasons to smile.

Jin: Why? What happened?

Hoseok: My boyfriend thought that I'm cheating on him, so he broke up with me.

Jin: Aish! Kids nowadays! You gave such a lame reason. Is it even a reason to be this sad?

Hoseok: It it?

Jin: Yeah! You know let's make a bet! I love making bets.

Hoseok: For what?

Jin: To make you laugh. If I win you'll give me.....? You think about this.

Hoseok: If you win I'll give you treat in the cafe.

Jin: Ok! Now tell me what will you call a person with no body and no nose?

Hoseok: Uhh- I don't know!

Jin: Nobody knows!

He started his windshield laughter. I actually didn't get his joke but his laugh is so funny that I also started laughing. He signalled me to stop and said.

Jin: What would you call a sleeping pizza?

Hoseok: I don't know!

Jin: Zzzzz!

Both of us boke into laughter. He is the first person who made me laugh this much in their first meeting. We walked out the lift and he said.

Jin: Look i told you, i can make you laugh.

Hosoek: Yeah! Thanks.

Jin: Fine! But I won the bet, you have to give me a treat.

Hoseok: Ofc i will. Now tell me where's the ceo's cabin? I have to give interview first.

Jin: It's there. Best of luck. And keep smiling.

I nodded and went towards the ceo's cabin.

After interview:

Mrs. Kim: (shakes hand with me) Congratulations Mr Jung. You're appointed as Personal assistant.

Hosoek: Thank you so much mam!

Mrs Kim: Let me call Mr Kim, he will show you your work place.

She called someone on her phone. We both waited for some seconds. Someone knocked on the door and entered. It's Jin.

Jin: You called miss?

Mrs Kim: Yeah Mr Kim! Meet Mr Jung Hoseok, the new personal assistant of ceo. Please show him his work place.

Jin: Sure Miss! (looks at me) This way Mr Jung.

I nodded and followed him behind. When we came out of the cabin, he wrapped his arms around my shoulder and smiled all the way there.

Jin: This is my desk and this is yours. Make yourself comfortable.

Hosoek: Actually she told me to join from tomorrow.

Jin: Ok, no problem. Just don't forget your seat.

Hoseok: (while nodding) I won't. Hey! Is there any cafeteria in this building?

Jin: Yeah it is, why? Are you hungry?

Hoseok: Nah, just your treat, you made me smile. It's your reward!

Jin: Fine, let's go!

We both laughed and went there and chatted for almost one hour. I didn't realise he's still a stranger i met this morning.

He is a good person. He was so excited when it comes to sitting next to me. He's just like an older brother for me. So I started calling him hyung and he doesn't have any problem with that.

After all this my mom sent the driver to pick me up from there. I bid goodbye to Jin hyung and went to home.

-: To be continued :-