: 19 : "So much teasing here!"

Hoseok pov:

I am jumping like a bouncy ball, holding Yoongi's hand, while he is standing still. We're standing infront of the theatre waiting for Namjoon and Jin to come.

First Namjoon came. He spotted, and waved at us. I waved back. He came to us and said, "Good afternoon Hoseok! Good afternoon Mr Min!"

"No need to be formal. Just call me Yoongi!" Yoongi said and Namjoon nodded. "Can we go then?" Namjoon asked.

"No! My frined isn't here yet!" I whined and Yoongi patted my head. "We'll wait for him hoba! Don't worry." Yoongi smiled lightly.

I nodded. After 5 minutes, i spotted Jin hyung coming to us. I leave Yoongi's hand and run to him. "JIN HYUNG!!!"

I'm reacting like I've met him after a long time, but I just met him day before yesterday.

I hugged him tightly while wrapping my legs around his waist, he was about to fall but made balance and hugged me back.

A/n pov:

Hoseok left Yoongi's hand and went to Seokjin like he hasn't met him since past few years. Yoongi was shocked yet he smiled. But Namjoon shook his head in disbelief, as he knew hoseok is still a child from inside. He asked Yoongi.

"How do you even control him?" Namjoon asked. "I don't have to do it. He do whenever whatever he wants to do!" Yoongi politely said.

"Still, don't you get annoyed by his childish behaviour?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi chuckled at his question. "My life was boring before our marriage."

"When I first met him in the cafe, i didn't thought that he would be like this. We were the exact opposite of each other. Still we gave each other a chance and it turned out like this."

Yoongi looked at Namjoon who was looking down feeling uneasy. Yoongi understood it and put his hand on his shoulder. "It's ok, if you both didn't worked out together. You may find someone more better than him."

Yoongi assured and Namjoon nodded. Hoseok and Jin were coming to them and Jin's eyes were about to pop out because of shock. Jin stopped in the middle and hold Hoseok's hand.

"Why is Namjoon here?" Jin asked with a whisper yelled at him. "He's my colleague, don't worry just be real!" Hoseok smiled and pulled jin with him.

"Just be natural and keep it real jin!"

Jin thought all the way back to them. "Yoongi Wass up bro!" Jin hugged Yoongi, he usually do it as a brother. Yoongi smiled and pulled out.

"How are you Jin? It's been a long time since we met." "Yeah it is! Does Hoseok still kick you off bed while sleeping?" Jin mockingly said and Hoseok hit his shoulder.

"HYUNG! I've left that habit!" Hoseok said with a pout. "Don't mind him. He still kick sometimes!" Yoongi joined too.

"You too Yoon! I won't talk to both of you. So much teasing here!" Hoseok said while crossing his hands across his chest. Yoongi and Jin laughed together, Namjoon also joined them.

"Ok ok guys, stop now! We have to go. The movie is about to start!" Hoseok again bounced. Everyone started going inside when a male voice came from behind making everyone stop on their tracks.

"Yoongi!?"

"Jimin!"

-: To be continued :-

Sorry for the short chapter!
I think this is the shortest chapter I've written.

Thank you all for 600+ views on Cuddles and 220+ views on Mafia's little maid.

It's so much for me. I will write these short chapters from now because of lack of time.

But will try to stay regular as well.

If you watch BL dramas, then watch 'Between Us' for sure. I thing this is the best drama I've ever watched. You should give it a try too.

Let's stay together!