: 7 : The Wedding Day

Hoseok pov:

The whole week passed in a snap. I only invited jin Hyung cause mother and father said that wedding would be small. I know this would be Yoongi's idea, he like simple things.

I'm now sitting in the dressing room, while my makeup was being done. I told them that i don't want any makeup. But still they did.

Now my only invited guest isn't here till now. I wonder what if he comes after wedding just to eat food?!

He's the biggest food lover I've ever seen in my life. Still didn't gain weight or age. When you'll see him, you have to say he's the most handsome person alive.

The room's door opened and finally Jin hyung came. "I thought you would come after wedding to eat food!" I jokingly said. "Stop your nonsense!" He hit me in the back if my head.

"Sir, it's done. Please call if you need something else." I nodded and that staff left the room.

"So, that are your plans for tonight?" He smirked. "What plans?" I was so confused.

"It's you wedding night today. That's what I'm saying." He protested. "Me and Yoongi already discussed about it. So nothing will happen!" I said while putting on my wrist watch.

"Seriously! I've never saw a guy like you, who is going to do nothing on his wedding night." He said in disbelief.

"Hyung I've taken things faster in my earlier relationship. And i ended up being heartbroken. Now i don't want to repeat the same mistake over again." I assured him.

"It's alright! I just want to see you happy." Jin Hyung patted my shoulder, and we both smiled.

Then i heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said and my parents entered. "You're looking so beautiful son!" Mom said while hugging me.

"Thanks mom!" We pulled out when dad said, "Ah! My son looks good in everything." I just smiled.

"Here the flowers. Let's go it's almost time." Mom said passing me a bouquet of white roses. And i nodded.

Dad were bolding my hand when i walked down the aisle. Jin Hyung and mom were standing in the front row, smiling at me.

I smiled back at them. And my eyes turned towards Yoongi who's waiting for me. 'Why is he so handsome!?' I thought cause it's only the second time I'm seeing him, but he already has an big impact on me.

Dad handed my hand to Yoongi and said, "Take care of my sunshine!" " I will dad!" Yoongi said but it was more like whisper.

We faced the priest, but still he didn't let go of my hand. I have to say, his hands are so soft and big. I came in reality when priest said.

( I know nothing about marriage rituals so bear with me 😪🙃)

" Do you, Min Yoongi take Jung Hoseok as your lawfully wedded husband?" "Yes i do!" He said without any expression. I wish I could see him smile one day it would be so beautiful.

"Do you, Jung Hoseok take Min Yoongi as your lawfully wedded husband?" Priest said and i smiled. "Yes i do!" "Please exchange the rings."

As the priest said and we faced each other. Jin Hyung handed me a ring and I slided it in Yoongi's fourth finger. And he did the same.

"From today i pronounce you both husband. Now you may kiss."

'kiss!..... Why kiss????'  I thought don't know why and starts to panick a bit. I haven't kissed anyone, even Namjoon. That's why he always thought that I'm cheating on him.

It's my first kiss, and I don't want to be a bad kisser infront of him too. I was middle on my thoughts when Yoongi grabbed my neck softly, and pulled me towards him.

I closed my as tightly as I could, wishing he won't kiss me on my lips. I don't know what happened and I felt his soft lips on my forehead.

He backed off and everyone cheered for us. I opened my and saw a emotionless Yoongi infront of me. He glanced at me and i stand straight facing the croud.

Everyone came one by one and gave us blessings and gifts to have a happy married life.

Me and Yoongi cut the wedding cake together and had a great dinner with our families. Meanwhile jin Hyung keep embarrassing me by telling the clumsiest things I've done in office. Everyone laughed expect Yoongi.

At last, we took our farewell. I don't want to leave my parents and Jin hyung behind. I can't imagine my life without them. And that's the time i get to know that Yoongi lives in a separate house, far from my house.

They put my luggage in Yoongi's car, and we drove off to his house. I knew that this ride is going to be silent so i decided to take a nap. Yoongi was driving that car and i drove off to my sleep.

-: To be continued :-