: 13 : The Lunch Date

One week later:

Hoseok pov:

On one side Namjoon entered in my life and on the other side Yoongi's behaviour started changing towards me.

He is being more careful towards me. Which i like also like it. He give me cuddles every night without asking for it.

It already been one week since i started working under Namjoon, and to be honest i just want to kick him out of his office. Or to give resign.

But i won't. I'm not the one who was wrong, i didn't did anything wrong so there's no way in hell I'm leaving this job.

I'm not the type of person, who run away from the situations. I fight with them...

And here, I just want him to know that I'm happy wheather he's with me or not...

Here I'm checking some files in my computer, then i heard some footsteps coming towards me, it's Namjoon. I guess it because he shifted me in his cabin and no one has entered in cabin since morning.

He throw a file on my desk and said, "Check this file for me!" "Sir, I'm working on some other files can i check it later?" I said not looking upl from my computer.

"No check this right now!" He ordered. "But sir i-" he interrupted in between. "I said right now means right no-!"

"WHY YOU'RE STILL SO STUBBOR- I'm sorry, I'm sorry sir!" I shouted but realised what i said and immediately said sorry to him.

I sit back and started checking the file while he just stared at me blankly.

"You know, I can kick you out of my office just for shouting at me. But you're my mom's favourite employee. Moreover you're Jung Hoseok!" He mockingly said.

"I'm sorry sir but I'm not Jung hoseok. You're wrong." I said without looking up from the file.

"You think i forget your surname?" "No sir. You don't forget it but you don't know I'm married and my husband's surname is Min." I calmly said.

He just stood there lifeless. "Yo- you got married?" He stuttered in between. 'Why do you care?' I thought.

"I'm sorry sir I don't want to talk about my personal life with you. You're my boss, stay in your limits."

I said while giving him his file. But he didn't move an inch. Suddenly my phone my ring. I looked over it.

'Mr. Min'

I blushed inside as it's the first time he called me, while I'm working in my office.

"Excuse me sir, i need to pick it!" He nodded and i answered his call. " Ok, let's meet in the luch break at-"

"Mr Hoseok, you don't have any lunch break. For your kind information, we have to meet a client in lunch."

'What's his problem? Why he's interrupting again and again?' i thought.

"You heard that right. I have a meeting to attend. I'm sorry we can't meet now! Thank you!" I hanged up and looked at Namjoon.

"Why didn't you told me that we ahve a meeting in the lunch break?" He didn't said anything, took his file and went to his desk. I sighed.

In restaurant:

"Can't you sit a bit further from me? I'm not feeling comfortable around you sir!" I said annoyingly.