: 12 : "New CEO!?"

Hoseok pov:

I woke up on my time, or you can say Yoongi woke me up. He is acting like nothing happened between us last night.

But he can't deny the fact that it was comforting. I streched myself and went to bathroom for my daily routine.

After a while, i came out and got dressed for office. Yoongi is preparing breakfast for us downstairs.

My phone recived a massage but I didn't payed attention to it. I grabbed my office bag, coat and phone and went downstairs.

"Good morning Yoongi! Good morning holly!" I greeted both of them and i expected a 'hmm'from Yoongi but he said, "Good morning!"

I stopped on my tracks and looked at him in disbelief. 'Did he hit his head somewhere this early morning?' i thought.

He looked back at me and said, "Everything's normal, don't worry!" Then again focused on his cooking.

In shock, i gave holly his dog food and sit on the dinning table waiting for my breakfast. He bring breakfast for both of us.

He made french toast with orange juice. It's my favourite. I smiled and said, "Thank you!"

He nodded and we both started eating. I also want to make him breakfast someday. But i have to learn for it really well.

We both leave the at the same time. We wore our coat and get outside the mension.

I started walking as I go office like this and Yoongi goes with his car. I stopped in my tracks when Yoongi shouted from behind.

"Hoseok, wait!" I turned back and he came near me. He didn't usually call me by my name so i thought it must be something important.

"If you get late, let me know. I'll come to pick you up. Ok! (i nodded) Take care of yourself!"

He softly grabbed the back of my neck and kissed my forehead!

He get in his car and the driver drove off from there like nothing happened, leaving a shocked me behind.

"Did it happened for real?" I asked a guard who's standing beside in a distance, doing his work.

"Ye- yes sir!" He stuttered. Even tho he's wearing his sunglasses, his blushed cheeks were visible.

'This day can't be more perfect than this!'

I thought and happily went to my office. I can't wait to tell him everything what happened to me since last night. I'm sure he'll be surprised.

At office:

I entered the building but no one was there. I didn't cared enough for that and entered the lift as i work on the 20th floor.

I walked out the lift and saw everyone waiting for something. I removed my warm coat and put it on my desk, where i work.

I spotted Jin hyung in the crowd and went to him, as I'm so excited to tell him everything.

And out of nowhere, everyone's eyes landed on me. I can feel those gazes piercing through my soul. I froze at my place when i saw my boss is one of them.

'Am i getting fired?'

I thought as I almost come late everyday. But I'm on time today, then why all this?

"Mr. Hoseok! Please come here." She said. 'Can i run away instead?' I thought and took a deep breath before going to her.

My eyes almost popped out of their sockets when i saw the person infront of me.

It's Namjoon!

But what he's doing here? I looked at my boss but she just smiled at him and said, "Attention everyone! Meet you new CEO Kim Namjoon, my son!"

She proudly said, but here my breath hitched."New CEO!?" I'll seriously die if he becomes the ceo. God help me.😭

"And Namjoon this is your personal assistant Mr Hoseok." She introduced me but we both know there's no need of that.

"Nice to meet you Mr Hoseok!" Namjoon pulled out his hand for a handshake. I half heartly accepted it

"Nice to meet you too sir!" I said like a zombie.

I didn't want to greet him, i just want to punch his face harder. But i have to save my job.

All of the employees introduced themselves one by one. And everyone went back to their respective works, while i also went back to my place with Jin hyung.

I haven't told Jin hyung about him being my ex love. 'Should I tell him? I haven't even told Yoongi about it. I have to tell these two persons about this!'

I thought and agreed with it. "Jin hyu-" I was about to tell Jin hyung but someone's deep voice interrupted in between.

"Mr Hoseok, take your stuffs and shift it in my cabin!" I turned around and saw Namjoon, who's standing there with zero emotion.

"And why tho!?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "Cause you're my personal assistant!" He said and went away just like that.

I sighed in defeat, now i won't get time to tell Jin hyung about that. I shared a sorry look with him, and shifted my stuffs in Namjoon's cabin.

I ignored him, as much as i could and only talked about things related to business. I avoided making eye contacts with him cause it reminds me of my past.

I returned home all tired, but with a fixed decision that I'll tell Yoongi about Namjoon.

He is cooking in the kitchen. I went to him without wasting time and said, "Yoongi, i need to tell you something!"

"Ooh, welcome back!" He smiled. 'Wait! He smiled!? But it's not time to appreciate that. The thing I'm about to say is more important than that!'

"I need to need to tell you something really important!" I said. "What is it?" Yoongi seemed unbothered.

"It- it's something from my past. I ha-!" "Then please don't!" It was a unexpected reply. I thought he would be angry knowing about me past.

But here he isn't even showing interest in it. "But why?" I was so confused.

"Beacuse now it don't matters. That thing is in past, you can't change it even if you try to fix it." He explained.

"So need to worry about that. Go freshen up, dinner is ready!" He smiled and focused back on his cooking.

I nodded and went upstairs with teary eyes. 'How a person can be this understanding!?"

This word kept on repeating in my head. We had our dinner together and went to sleep. I didn't asked for cuddles today as my mind was somewhere else.

Yoongi seems to notice it, he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. I was surprised by his actions. "What are you doing?"

"It's cold out there. And i don't like cold. Stay still and sleep!" He patted my head and wrapped me in his arms.

'What I've even done in my past life to deserve him?" I thought and hugged him back and slept.

-: To be continued :-