: 14 : The Misunderstanding pt2

Hoseok pov:

"Who's Namjoon to you?"

I froze at my place not knowing what to answer. But first of all why he's asking this? When I was telling him, he told me that past don't matters now.

'what happened now Min Yoongi?"

I thought but he again said, " I asked who's he to you?" "He..um he's my boss." I said calmly.

"Boss... Only boss or you have some other relation with him beside business!" He growled in anger.

"YOONGI ARE YOU INSANE!! WHAT ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT!" I couldn't belive he had said this to me.

"IF YOU DON'T HAVE OTHER RELATION WITH HIM, THEN WHY YOU SAID 'WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO OUR DREAM WE SAW TOGETHER!"

I froze at my place when he said angrily. He was not like this then why?

"Yoo- Yoongi.... You are misunderstanding me!" I was shaking while saying this.

"REALLY!? Then clear my misunderstanding! TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS WERE TALKING ABOUT !?"

It's his first time yelling at me, as a husband he want to know about his husband but he misunderstood me this badly. But it's not time to be hyper i have to calm down and solve it.

"First tell me... Why didn't you heard the whole conversation?" I asked calming myself down.

"I- i didn't had enough courage to hear!" He lowered his head a bit.

"You ran away? You didn't had courage to hear us. But had enough courage to ask me?"

"Hoseok... Just answer me!" His eyes looks so fierced, but I'm not going to get scared by it.

"Why do you want an answer Yoongi?!"

"Didn't you said you don't want to hear any of my past? Then what happened now?" I was so sick of bossy attitude.

"I just want to know who's he to you!" He said.

"He's my ex boyfriend. I didn't knew that he's Mrs Kim's son. Or else i won't apply for job in that company. And i also wanted to tell you but thought why should I waste my time on it?" I explained.

"Do you still love him?"

"Are you fucking crazy? How can you even ask this question?" I was getting speechless by his questions.

"Then why the fuck you say that what will happen to our dream we saw together!" He shouted.

"I asked him that when he left me did he ever thought of the dream we saw together. That's it, nothing else. HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT I STILL LOVE HIM, AFTER BEING IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM FOR 3 FUCKING YEARS!!" I cried.

I did remembering my past. He used to beat me whenever he got chance. Did he ever thought what I'm going through. I stayed in relationship thinking he will change, but he didn't.

" You were in an abusive relationship with him?" He asked but i didn't had courage to say anything.

"I'm sorry! I was just angry." He said taking some steps towards me.

"Angry or jealous?" I asked between my tears. "Jealous! Why i would be jealous?" This broke my heart completely.

"Yeah, why you'd be jealous? Afterall you don't even like me. You didn't think of me as your husband for once. You won't even mind if I leave you. Would you?" I said as i can't hide these things in my heart anymore.