: 16 : "I've got a crush!"

Hoseok pov:

I walked out the bathroom, after shower. I'm wearing my office suit. I saw Yoongi getting ready infront of the mirror.

Nothing can be this satisfying than to see your husband getting ready infront of you. He noticed me through the mirror and smiled.

He wear his shirt than coat. "Why are you wearing such tight pants?" Yoongi asked me looking at my legs.

"I always wear them when I go to office. It's just you didn't noticed it before!" I said, but noticed something. "I've been seeing something missing while you dress up."

"What!?" He asked. "You never wear your tie, why?" I asked while leaning on the wall infront of him. "I don't know how to wear it." He showed his gummy smile making me chuckle.

I went to the wardrobe and took out a tie. "You could've asked me to do it." I said while wrapping tie around his neck.

"Our relationship wasn't like this before." Yoongi said while wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

I silently did his tie, while he kept on starring at me. "And done!" I looked upto him and he pressed his lips on mine, kissing me.

But I pushed him off. He has been kissing me so much these days. He looked at me in confusion. "You've already kissed me so much that my lips hurts." I pouted.

"I can't help. You lips are so soft." He traces his finger on my lips. "Just one kiss. Please." I sighed and nodded.

He lift me up and placed me on the table beside mirror and kissed me passionately for good 5 minutes.

He pulled back and I started breathing heavily. I jumped of the table to see myself in the mirror. My lips were red and were swallen a little.

Yoongi hugged me from back and put his head on my shoulder. "Look what you did! How can I go to office like this?" I fake cried.

"Don't worry, it's barely visible." He chuckled but still I hit him with my elbow.

"Shut up!" I freed myself from his grip, took my coat and went downstairs. I can hear his footsteps behind me.

"Hoseok!" He grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Are you angry at me?" He asked softly.

"It's not that." I said. "Then why you ran downstairs?" He asked. "If I stayed there for any more minutes, you would've kissed me again. And my lips are already hurting so much!"

"I'm sorry!" He looked down in guilty. I didn't liked his dull face even when our relationship is not well. I grabbed his face softly, not wanting to hurt him.

"Hey, it's ok just be careful ahead!" I softly kissed his lips. He smiled when I backed off. "Let's go to office!" He nodded and we went out together.

Time skip:

I went to Namjoon's cabin where he kept my desk. I checked my watch, I'm earlier than usual. So I sit on my desk and start working.

After 15 minutes, Namjoon entered the cabin as I stood up to greet him. "Good morning sir!" I bowed to him and he nodded.

"Namjoon!" He turned towards me. "I want to thank you." I smiled but he got confused. "For what?"

"There's something you did unintentionally, but it eventually turned out good for me." I said but he's still in confusion.

"I did What?" He confusingly asked. I just took a deep breath before saying, "You know, we should just keep our relationship official only! Let's get back to work sir!"

I said and went back to my desk to continue my work, leaving a confused Namjoon behind.

Time skip to lunch:
( Cause I'm hungry)

"You guys did that!!" Jin hyung shouted. We are sitting in a cafe outside our office. We barely get time to talk in office, so we both do our lunch together in a cafe.

"Shut up hyung! You're literally announcing it!" I said putting my hand on his mouth, but he immediately removed it.

"I told you to ask him for it, but he did that without asking for it. You guys are at another level." He said while shaking his head.

"Here's your order sir!" The waiter said coming out of nowhere. "Thank you." Me and Jin hyung said at the same time.

Jin hyung orders kimchi fried rice for himself. As for me, i ordered hamburger and Sprite.

( i just this food duos. 😁)

"You know hyung, you should get married too. You're already 25." I said as I take a bite of my burger. But he said nothing.

"You know I also have something to say." He said while taking a bite of his food. "What is it?" I excitedly asked.

"I've got a crush!" This was enough to make me jump out of my place. "REALLY!!!???" I shouted. "Now who's announcing?" He said raising his eyebrow.

"Ohh sorry! But are you saying this for real?" I excitedly said and he nodded. "Who's that super lucky person, to get world wide handsome as his crush?"

"You actually know him." He smiled. "There's no way in hell I know that much super handsome person beside my husband." I protected.

"Are you dumb?" He made a disgusting face. "I'm telling the truth. Now tell me who's that person. I can't wait." I said as I took an another bite of my burger.

"It's Namjoonshi~!"

I literally chocked on my burger after hearing it. He passed me a glass of water and patted my back. "Are you ok?" He asked worriedly.

"Are you for sure that he's the one you like or love?" I asked not believing what he just said. " What's the problem in him? He's super tall, soft, and handsome. What can i ask for more now?" He happily said.

"Can't you find someone else except him?" I whined. "Don't say that you have a crush on him too. You've already got yourself a husband."

He slapped my shoulder. "It's not like that. My husband is 10000000 times better than him." I explained. "Then what's the problem with it?" He whined.

"I don't have any problem. I just don't want you to get hurt because of him." I worriedly said. "Don't worry he don't have any thorns around him that can pirce me!"

He said with his whole confidence. I can't hurt him, I will tell Namjoon about it maybe he'll accept him too.

"Eat your food dummy!" He hit my head while I was in thoughts. I nodded and started eating my food with him.

' Don't worry hyung! I'll never let anything bad happen to you!"

'If he even tried to hurt you, I'll break his neck😤😤!"

-: To be continued :-