: 23 : "Don't loose this chance!"

The next day:

Hoseok pov:

I'm sitting in a cafe with Jin hyung, while we both were having our lunch. But he don't seems to be comfortable enough. He kept on adjusting his postures. So I asked him.

"What happened hyung? Is something bothering you?" I asked in a gentle tone. "Ummm- the thing is."

He said and pulled out a lunch box from his bag and give it to me. "What's this?" I asked confusingly.

"This is the lunch I made for Namjoonshii! Can you give it to him." Jin hyung said while his head was hung low.

A/n pov:

Jin looked up at Hoseok as he didn't replied anything. But he saw a sulking hoseok, who's expression is saying that jin betrayed him.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Jin panicked seeing his little brother crying.

"You never made anything for me and here you're making lunch for Namjoon! That's cheating hyung!" Hoseok continued crying while jin just sighed seeing his brother being dramatic.

"Ok ok! Stop crying I'll make something for you too from next time." Jin said while patting Hoseok's head softly.

"If you didn't did then I won't talk to you!" Hoseok said with a pout. "Yeah yeah! Please give it to him." Jin pleaded.

"Fine!" Hoseok and Jin finished their lunch and went back to their respective works. Hoseok went to his cabin where namjoon was working on his laptop.

Hoseok silently went to him and fakes his coughs. Namjoon  looked at him and gave him a 'what do you want?' look.

"Here! I know you don't eat lunch." Hoseok handed him the lunch which jin gave him. "And why tho? Won't your husband be mad at you for doing this?" Namjoon said in a cold voice.

"No, he won't cause this isn't from me. It's from someone I know!" Hoseok said making Namjoon confused. "Who is that person?" Namjoon asked. "Nah, i won't tell you!"  Hoseok sticked his tongue out and went back to his table.

Hoseok pulled out his phone and texet jin 'Mission accomplished!' and then went back to his work.

Next day:

Today, Yoongi came to drop Hoseok at his workplace. Yoongi got off the car first and opend the door for Hoseok, such a gentleman.

"Thank you for driving me here today!" Hoseok said and bowed to him. "No need of thanks. I just helped my lovely husband!" Yoongi said and cupped Hoseok's face.

"Still thank you." Hoseok said with a smile. Yoongi brought his face closer to him but Hoseok slapped him lightly.

"Why!?" Yoongi said with an annoyed expression. "You've already kissed me enough earlier at home. No more kisses!" Hoseok was about to leave, but yoongi pulled him in his arms.

"You don't know Min Hoseok then, if I want something I always get it!" Yoongi then captured Hoseok's lips with his, and kissed him.

Hoseok also enjoyed this moment. He never expected that the cold iceberg he got married, will turned into this softie person.

Soon they pulled apart and smiled at each other. "Take care of yourself! And let me know if that namjoon made you do overtime." Hoseok nods and yoongi kissed his forehead for the last time, before going to his car.

"Bye kitten!" Yoongi yelled, before getting inside the car and Hoseok just blushed and smiled at his cuteness.

Hoseok stood there till Yoongi's car get out of his sight. He turned around and found his Jin hyung about to go inside the building.