: 21 : "I'm sorry!!"

Yoongi pov:

'Hoseok!'

I went there and slided the clothes aside. The next scene just broke my heart in million of pieces. Hoseok is sitting there hugging his knees, when I slided the clothes he looked at me with his red eyes full of tears and sadness.

I bend down to his level and took his face in my hands. "What happened? Why are you crying?" I asked as my breath is going up and down seeing him sobbing this badly.

He looked down and didn't said anything. This is making me lose my mind. "What happened? Why aren't you telling me?" I asked in a loud voice.

"P - please don't love anyone else!"

He said between his sobs as he snuggled more into his knees. And a tear drops from my eyes. "How could you even think of that? Don't you know I only love you?"

I said as I wasn't believing that he thought like that. "I know you and (sobs) Jimin are close but (sobs) please don't leave me for him!" He said inbetween his sobs.

His sobs are tearing my heart apart. I pulled him towards me and hugged him. "Don't you dare say that I'd leave you for Jimin. He is nothing compared to you." I tried to explain while my tears were making their way down to my cheeks.

"But didn't he said that (sobs) he proposed you in college? Do you (sobs) love him?" He said while he sat comfortably in my lap.

"He used to joke around me back in college, so i didn't paid much attention to him. And one day he proposed me but I rejected him." I said while pulling him as closer as I could.

"Then why were sticking to him like glue all this time?" He said low voice which is barely audible. "When I rejected him he asked me to be his friend instead and I agreed. And we met today after many years so we started talking about our life after we left each other "

"Then why you never mentioned him?" He said ashe pulled out and looked at me with his teary eyes. "Cause our past doesn't matter when we found the perfect match for ourselves." I wiped off his tears.

"The only thing matters is that person whom you love and your life ahead with him." I said with a sweet smile. He again sobbed and buried his face in my chest. "I was so scared. I thought I would lose you too like Namjoon." He said.

I wrapped my arms around him. " I'm sorry that I made you worried but I'm never gonna leave you. No matter what happens." I said and hugged him tightly as I knew this is the only thing he needs right now.

We stayed in that position for a while as he is still sobbing while holding me tightly, and I'm patting his back letting him know that I'm here whenever he needs me.

We were sitting peacefully when out of sudden he rubbed his face in my hoodie and got up pulling my hand out of the wordrobe. "Where are you taking me?"

"To give you punishment!"

"For what?" I asked in confusion. "You punished me when you found out about my relationship with Namjoon. So, I'd also punish you for having a relationship with Jimin." He said in a strict voice.

"We were just friends." I said but he wasn't ready to hear anything. "I don't know anything. I'll punish you anyway!" He said with a pout.

I chuckled. "You think you can punish me? Are you sure? ( he nods) Then let's see." I got up and he pulled me out of the wardrobe.

Hoseok pushed me down on bed and sit on my waist. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I said as my breath is going heavier.

"I'm so sure that I want to do this." He smirked. He slowly slided his hand underneath my hoodie whicle he made his way upwards to my chest, I threw my head back as his warm hands are giving me shivers on my cold body.

"Aaahhh I didn't knew you can give me shivers with just a touch." I said and bite my lips. "You don't know anything about me." He whispered in my ears in a low voice.

He slided his hand back to my waist and suddenly started tickling me. "Hahahahah! Hoba stop! Hahahahah."
I said between my laughing. "You're so dirty minded Yoon! What did you thought I'm going to do?"

He said while laughing with me. Our laughter is making whole room lighten up. "Hoba please stop hahahaha!" I said. "That's your punishment, endure it." He also laughed with me as he continued.

"Stop or you're going to regret it. Hahahahah!" I said while stomping my legs on the bed as it was being to much to handle. "No I won't." He said and I pecked his lips and he froze for some moments.

"Yoon! (slaps my chest) Why did you do that?" He said while touching his lips. I turned him over, now I'm on top of him. "Get ready for my punishment!" I said and turned off the lights.

-: To be continued :-

May namjesus bless your unholy minds.

I thought of writing some smut but then I thought why always punishment means smut?

Let me know your thoughts about this story as it's about to end.

Just 2-3 chapters then it'll be over.

Stay tuned. ☺️