: 4 : You'll get married!

Two years later:

Hoseok pov:

I am working jin hyung with almost two years now. He takes good care of me in the office. I started smiling and laughing like before. Now everyone in my family is so happy that I talk with them like before.

In these two years, i sometimes remember my relationship with Namjoon,even if it didn't worked out still I tried to stay as loyal as possible.

I don't regret about it anymore. It was not my mistake that he misunderstood me, and to always took bad decisions.

On a Sunday afternoon, i was in my room reading a book when mom comes in. She looked so happy, i think she have a good news. I become excited.

Hoseok: (excitedly) What is it? Why are you this happy?

His mom: Why i shouldn't be! I can't believe you'll get married!

My smile dropped. Why she had to do it?

Hoseok: But why?

His mom: Why? Aren't you excited about this?

Hoseok: There's nothing to be excited about.

His mom: I know you don't want this, but it's your dad's decision.

Hoseok: And why did he decided it?

His mom: Look Hoseok, (concerned tone) he had always done everything to make you happy. Can't you do something which will make him happy? Think about it please.

And she walked out of the room, leaving me confused what to do!

Next day in office:

Jin: ( shouting) YOU'LL GET MARRIED!!!!?????

Hoseok: (putting hand on Jin's mouth) Can't you be a little more silent?

Jin: Sorry!

Hoseok: It's ok, now tell me what to do?

Jin: I think your mom is right! You should respect your father's decision.

Hoseok: What! But i don't want to do it so.

Jin: Have your father ever disapproved any of your decisions?

Hoseok: No, bu-

Jin: Jung industrials, your father's company, is bigger than Kim industries right!?

Hoseok: Yeah it is, but what's the connection in between?

Jin: Your father must've thought that once you'll study business, then you'll be the CEO of it. But you choose to work in a small company than yours.

It must have hurted your father's expectations but he still agreed just to see you happy! Can't you take this small step to make him happy?

Hoseok: You're just talking like my mother! Well, I can do it. But who knows the personality of my so called future husband?

Jin: Then ask your parents you want to meet him first. If you liked him, then say yes. Otherwise tell your parents he's not that good.

Hoseok: It sounds good! Thanks hyung, I'll say this to my parents in the dinner.

He nodded and we both started doing our works.

At night:

On the dinning table, everyone was in their own world. Father is talking talking with mother on some topics while my sister Jiwoo, is scrolling through Instagram. I revived what i have to say, in my mind.

Hoseok: Mom! Dad!

Both of then looked at me, even my sister. I felt the nervousness taking over me.

Hoseok: I thought about it alot and come to the conclusion that I am ready to get married.

Dad's eyes sparkled with happiness same goes to mom and Jiwoo.

His mom: I know that you'd take the right decision!

Hoseok: But, on a condition!

Everyone became quite again, waiting what I'd say next.

Hoseok: I will meet him first, than I'l speak out my final decision. If you guys don't mind.

Hid dad: I knew my son is brilliant! And ofc we won't mind! There's nothing wrong to talk with your future life partner. Let me call him and set your date with him.

Hoseok: It's not a date!

His dad: Oh yeah it is!

Afterwards dad talked with him, and decided that well met on Sunday in a cafe at xxx place. I agreed with it. But what I'll do there? I'll ask to Jin hyung about this tomorrow in the office.

Next day in the office:

Hoseok: Jin hyung! Your idea worked!

Jin: I already knew it! It always work.

Hoseok: But what I'll do there? I mean what if i get nervous?

Jin: Just be yourself and believe within yourself, everything will work out.

Hoseok: Hyung I'm going to meet the with whom I'm going to spend my whole life with, and you are just saying be yourself! Just like that?

Jin: Yeah, just like that! Let him know the real you. Cheerful, happy, walking ball of sunshine, and hope. Don't try to fake your personality infront of him. You understand?

Hoseok: Yeah, maybe it won't be that bad.

-: To be continued :-

-: ATTENTION PLEASE :-

As you guys know i wrote an another sope fiction which is almost complete.

But suddenly i ran out of ideas, and i don't know what will happen next?!

I want you guys to help me complete the fiction. Comment your ideas of what can happen next, so that i can complete it asap.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION.