: 8 : The first night

(Sorry if the chapter is bad! I was half asleep while writing this. 😁😁)

Yoongi pov:

I was driving the car way to my house, then my eyes landed on Hoseok, who's sleeping and his face reflects tiredness.

For the first time in forever i felt jealous of someone. I want some sleep too but can't i have to drive...

After 20 minutes of driving, we reached there. I removed my seat belt and about to woke up Hoseok but stopped. ' Wouldn't it be rude?'

I get out of the car, and opened his side of door. ' Can't believe I'm going to do this!' I sighed and removed his seat belt and carefully took him out of the car. I closed the door behind him and hold him in my arms in bridal style.

While going inside i told one of my guard to park my car and take the luggage to my room. I only had guards which only stays outside, not maids.

Once i remembered hiring them and they started seducing me. I fired all of them and did my own work myself from then.

I started going upstairs, where my room is. And for my surprise Hoseok isn't that heavy at all. I wonder if he eat properly or not.

I opened the door of my room and went inside, the guards were following me with his luggage, they put it inside and left closing the door behind them.

I carefully put Hoseok on bed and removed his coat and tie and layed him trying not to wake him up. Then i also removed his shoes.

Covering him with soft blanket, I started thinking if i really deserve him. He's like sunshine, and I'm the dark side of the moon. The total opposites.

I get out of my thoughts when holly jumped on my bed and started barking.

"Shh! Stop barking holly or you will wake up your papa! He's really tired you see.(suddenly realises) I didn't had your dinner yet, right! Let's give you some food. Follow me." I said and holly started following me behind.

After giving holly food, he ate it went to bed. I also yawned while going upstairs. It was really a tiring day.

I entered the room and saw Hoseok's luggage in the corner. I pushed them all in my walkin closet where I already made some space for his clothes.

I opened his bag and started arranging his clothing in closet one by one. I was amazed that almost 60% of his luggage are just shoes. He really loves shoes more than his life.

After completing all work, i went in to bathroom for a hot shower. I wore my pyjamas and came out, and dries up my hair with dryer.

I hesitated a bit to sleep beside him, but finally slided in blanket while keeping some safe distance. When i was comfortable in my blanket i smelled something.

A new fragrance, so calming and soothing. I closed my eyes, inhaling it. I moved in the direction from where it is coming from and touched something.

I opened my eyes and moved back immediately that i was this close form falling. I panicked cause my nose touched Hoseok's neck. I can feel my face heating up.

It's not like I'm scared of him, it's just i respect his decision of having some time in our relationship. I fixed my posture and sleep properly while ignoring his fragrance.

In the middle of the night:

Hoseok pov:

I got up by a sudden rush of heat in my body. I couldn't see properly maybe because of tiredness?

I removed and blanket but my pants were so tight and didn't helped at all. I got up and removed my pants and threw them somewhere in the room.

My shirt was oversized so i didn't had any problem i also open some button of my shirt and again slept while covering myself with blanket.

In the morning:

I covered my eyes from the sunlight coming from the big glass window. I got up and streched myself.

I ruffled my hair and started walking downstairs....

In the middle of walking down my foot slipped and i fell down. When i touched the floor my hands came in contact with pieces of glass..

It pierced through my hand and i let out a painful scream. "Aaaahhh!!"

Yoongi pov:

I woke up and saw Hoseok sleeping peacefully. I got up and freshen myself up. Then i went downstairs to make breakfast for both of us.

I was walking here and there holding a glass of water. Then holly came in front of me and started playing. In between the glass slipped from my hand and broke into pieces.

"I told you not to play around me!" I scolded holly.

I went to fetch some things for cleaning. Then i heard a scream. "Aaaahhhh!!!"

"Hoseok!"

-: To be continued :-