Chapter 5

I had many questions like how did Chaos know my abilities and how'd Nagoriyuki conceal his presence from me. But that was the least of my concerns, JUST HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT MY COOKIES 

I turned head opposite of Nagoriyuki  to see the road whizz by. I was about to drift of into a deep sleep until my Danger Sense was triggered. Before I was able to react something bumped into the car. Everyone in the car jerked had forward, then I swiftly turned my head to the back of the car.

"Oops, looks they're after us", Chaos said.

There was two people driving a motorcycle, I could see that to the left was a woman and opposite to her was a man who was driving the vehicle. Beside them were men running right beside them. I could tell by how fast they were going that were really determined to catch up to Chaos, and this fact struck me with fear.     

If those people caught Chaos and his gang would I be accused of being with them?

 I knew Chaos was a wanted man but why Chaos bring me along? 

Is he going to use me as an Scapegoat? 

Will he say that I blew up the tower?

Many questions roamed in my head, as the people grew closer I heard Chaos call for Nagoriyuki. After he said that to Nagoriyuki he immediately jumped off the car, then I saw him fighting with the two men who was running towards us.

The red motorcycle on the other hand was catching up to the car. As the man's motorcycle got closer he noticed that I was in the back, he seemed confused but kept a straight face.

That's it, my life is over. I'll be thrown in jail for assisting a criminal or should I say criminals.

"Hey, you!", Chaos spoke which snapped me put of my thoughts he stood up from the driver's seat and lifted me up by the collar. "Take the wheel for me", he said as he plopped me in the empty seat.

"What!", I yelled at him. 

"Oh and try not to crash", he said while pulling out his guns getting ready to shoot.

Still alarmed by the situation I grabbed the steering wheel.

 Fun-fact: I have never drive a car in my life so the chances of me crashing and killing us all is big.

I say 90%, maybe 95

 But for some reason needed to stay alive, to keep the car from crashing I thought about my dad's teachings on how to ride a bicycle.

Sounds stupid I know but this is the only thing keeping me alive. 

A little turn makes big difference 

And Don't panic

After I was done mentally thanking my dad,I looked in the car mirror to see Chaos shooting his guns like a madman.

(A/N: idk how cars work sooo...yea)

(Time skip brought to you by JAEGER BOWMB)

Eventually, the people who where chasing us fell behind. Nagoriyuki returned to his spot on the car and Chaos held me by the collar again and put me in my old seat. "Good job", he said getting back into his seat and patting me on the head. "Honestly, I thought you were going to crash", I-no says with sass. "Well I didn't see you do anything to help!" I sassed back.

"Come on now don't fight, it's my job to annoy her", Chaos teased.

I should've crash the car.

Sol Badguy: driver of motorcycle 

Jack-O: female passenger on motorcycle 

Chipp Zanuff: one of the running guys, he's the one who runs like ninja 

Anji Mito: other runner, fan boy

(A/N: See you next time:))