Chapter 9

(A/n: I put the song here just for fun (^_^))

"W-what?" 

"I can free you of your mental chains, only if you let me", the demon spoke again.

You were found on the floor in the same position you were in when you were a child, with the same heavy tears. Above you was Chaos holding hand out, waiting for you to take it. Taking his hand would you breaking your promise, but than you remembered something from your past, something you locked away forever. 

"Grandma! Grandma look!", the old woman turned her head, she saw a child doing a funny looking dance. "Oh ho ho, What a lovely dance, dear", The child ran over to the old woman, "Say, promise me this, keep having fun. Even when when someone tells not to keep enjoying yourself."

You grinned, taking the demon's hand, breaking your promise while making a new one "To enjoy myself, even when someone tells not to".

"Well now you can't leave me now", Chaos spoke " Not after the promise you made, break it and I'll have to kill you".

Always reading my mind, somehow..

Now it just feels like I made a deal with a devil

And that's alright

(Timeskip brought to you by raw macaroni)   

(A/n): branching off of the main storyline, to lazy to watch the show)

Me and Chaos walked out of the White House unharmed, surprisingly...but for the love of god Chaos would not stop talking about what we should do next.

"We could go the carnival or the beach, Ooo~ what about a farm", Chaos continues to ramble. "Please! I don't care what we do!" I was exhausted from all the action that down today, but Chaos on the other hand was bouncing of the walls....Wait where are we?

 "Hey Chaos, were are we?" I asked while Chaos was obviously not paying in which direction we were heading.

"Hmm...Looks like we're lost", He said calmly, finally going back to his usual self. Damn it, Chaos! Such a child...

My slow, tired mind, finally started to process our surroundings. We stood on a dirt path which led to who knows where, and  dark, lengthy trees hid most of the sunlight, making it feel like we were trapped in a cage.

"Chaos, let's keep walking forward on the path and maybe we'll find something", I turned toward him.

"Hmm, k", he started walking and slowly walked beside him.

(T-T-Timeskip B-B-Brought to you byy Chongyun's Popsicles! Icy and Delicious!)

After what it felt like forever we came across a house in a clearing. 

"Finally! we're saved!", Using the last bit of my energy I sprint passed Chaos who was still walking like a drunk. I hurried up the wooden steps and knocked on the the door, Chaos who was behind me, draped his arm over me and knocked louder. "How do you expect people to hear you if you don't knock loud enough" He blatantly said, then the door opened.