Chapter 7

(A/n: This song is TOTALLY unrelated to the story, if you don't like it just tell me and I'll take off. Otherwise enjoy!!)

Chaos's bunny army grew even more as we kept walking though this front yard? It was like a repetitive cycle. 

A guy would threatened us with his gun and I close my eyes for one second then he turns into a dummy, Chaos even collected one their jackets. 

He says it's a nice jacket but I think it makes him look a hobo, I mean at least he won't get sick.

Wait...can he even get sick?

"I doubt I can", the demon himself says while kicking a stone.

Ah yes, I almost forgot. For some reason the spawn of the devil can read my mind or....make a really accurate guess on what I'm thinking about.

"Probably the second one", the demon says once again.

I've given up on logic 

"Heyyy, we're here", Chaos says while still marching with his rabbit dummies. 

The White House it's very white? I don't know what I was expecting, one thing I'm expecting is my ass in jail very, very soon.

I sigh disappointingly as walk beside Chaos still not knowing why I'm here. 

As we entered left and right guards started pouring in and those that came into Chaos's field of vision were immediately turned into another addition to his army, me on other hand was trying to use my Skateboard/Hoverboard to not get shot by upcoming bullets.

"Crap!"

I turned over to Chaos "What now?"

"I gotta use the bathroom"

Seriously 

"Yes! This very serious. I'll be right back!"

He ran..really quickly 

"Who's there?" I heard another wave of guards come my way. The bunny dummies were the first to attack, they were fighting good for a while but then slowly one by one they were being taken down. 

I guess it's my turn

I pulled out my Bubble wand and blew three bubbles in each direction left, right, and center, some were confused as bubbles slowly float toward them but when the first bubble popped they noticed it was a threat.

Apparently, three bubbles was enough to get rid of them all. And as if on cue Chaos walks back from where he ran from "Looks like you had fun", he laughed for a bit.

I hate this man

"Oh, do you now?"

(Timeskip brought to you by Thorfinn's screams)

It felt like we walked forever but finally Chaos stopped at a big brown door. Before I could knock, Chaos harshly kicked the door open and let his troops pool in.

(A/N: I forgot the dialogue in this bit sooo.....)

I let Chaos do all the talking because even if I did talk I'll just be the way. The smart thing to do would be to watch carefully but my attention span too low for that.

I think I hanged around Chaos for  a bit to long

I noticed that the big T.V in the middle was glitching out and very few seconds a symbol similar to Chaos would appear.

Is this his doing? Probably.

As Chaos did his thing, I heard heavy footsteps trudging towards the door I was in front of and in a split second my Danger Sense was triggered but it was to fast for me to react when I thought my life was over I felt someone push me. Dust filled the room and saw Chaos implanted into the wall and someone taking a man out of the door. I looked down to see one of the dummies on the floor.

"Umm..thanks"

I awkwardly patted the bunny's head

...

I stood in corner of the room as Chaos was just spinning on the swivel chair.

"So, are you just going to leave them?", the blonde guy referring to the two men who left a couple of minutes ago

"Wow! You can speak!",Chaos exclaimed, I couldn't tell if was joking or not.

"And what about the little girl? Is she a friend of yours?" The man continues his questions.

"For YOUR information I am NOT a little girl", I yelled at the blonde.

"And what are you?"

"I'm Happy Chaos", he replied 

 Chaos stopped spinning and stood he walk over to one of the men and put a gun in his hand.

"Hey you", he called me "Stand behind the blonde dude". I walked over where he instructed me to, the man I was standing behind looked over to me them looked back at Chaos.

"Is this you showing off your power?" The blonde questioned once again.

"You ask a lot of questions and yes"

I rolled my eyes.

"Alright! Old man I need you to shoot that man", Chaos said to the man and he gives the gun to him"If you do I'll all of you go and if don't.... Well I guess I'll have to kill you all".

"W-what", the man stuttered.

"Oh and don't worry about missing it will hit the innocent little girl instead".

Wait what

"Don't even think of moving or I'll shoot down", he threatened 

Wait

Was I pawn from the beginning?

Damn, I screwed up and now I'll die to this sadistic freak 

I looked Chaos's face he looked to be enjoying this and that pisses me off.

The man was struggling to pull the trigger then finally-

💥POW 💥