Chapter 13

(TRIGGER WARNING: umm, stabbing, blood, gore?)

"Well, well", a shadow slowly approaches the light, "What do we have here?". When the shadowy figure was completely bathed in the fire's light, which revealed their identity.

"JAMES?!?"

"Wowie, james"

"James, what's going on!"

"Oh please calm down, stress will make you more chewier", Another voice spoke and as if on cue all lights flashed on revealing a female.

After my eyes adjusted I immediately recognized them.

"MARA?!?"

"Wowie, mara", I gave Chaos a glare.

"Will someone explain to me what in heck is going on", I yelled.

"Well it's pretty simple, I thought you figured it out by now, but oh well", Chaos started, "They're cannibals, they lure people in here and eat them" then he started to laugh, "We're about to be there next lunch!".

I 'stood' in silence

His tone, the way he described it, he sounded amused. And that pisses me off 

He started laughing harder, like he was laughing at reaction.

"Well, Blueberry basically described our plan and who we are", James said

"Oh yes, the Holy Knights tried catching us but we always slipped out unscathed", Mara chuckled.

"Dear, I believe we should start cooking"

"Oh yes, you're right"

"...won't....", I mumbled 

"What was that dear?" Mara was about to start cooking until she heard the non-blueberry speak.

"I said.."

"LIKE HELL I'M I GOING TO BE EATEN ALIVE BY YOU FREAK SHOWS"

"NOT THOSE DIRTY MOUTHS"

"NOT WITH THOSE HANDS"

When she peered into my eyes all she saw was dark rage, when she felt my rage leaking from my eyes, she felt threatened but she reassured herself with the fact that rage was bound by chains.

As if on cue, the rage's chains broke.

.

All I could hear was Chaos' psychotic laughter.

When my chains broke I felt, free? Was that the word? My head is so empty. I felt slow, like a had all the time in the world.

.

"HOW?!? AHGHGHHHghhh", Mara screamed as a knife was plunged into her chest.

But who stabbed the poor woman? But of course it was you. You had almost forgotten your knife, tucked away in a secret pocket.

"MARA!!" James screamed running to his lover but only to be stabbed once and only once in the chest.

James had landed himself on top of Mara's body.

..

Holding your knife, you finally came to your senses.

Tears ran down your face as you clapped your hands together and said "I hope them well in the afterlife".

..

How could you said that to cannibals, who wanted to eat you and Chaos. That's like forgiving a killer who killed your family.

I guess a person like this entertaining, right Chaos?

(A/n:Damn, this Chapter got dark quick, I think I got a little too carried away)