Chapter 14

(A/n: MUSIC!)

My mind woke up from its mental slumber. Even though I felt like I was sleeping through it, still I knew very well what happened.

"Alright, alright", I was snapped out of my thoughts by Chaos, "That's enough being over dramatic".

"Chaos", I started somewhat calmly," You really expect me to not react to what just happened!"

"Chill out man, didn't you put 'criminals' behind bars without a second thought?" Chaos pranced himself over to me and put his hand on my shoulder, "This is no different, but don't worry you'll get used to it :)".

I turned my head only to see Chaos' smirking face. Suddenly, he draped his arm around my shoulders and pull me forward, "Come on, we gotta find a place before nightfall". And with that we left the house home to cannibals.

"Wait! One more thing!"

"What now?" I turned towards Chaos, he turned back to the house. 

Then he turned back to me with stars in his eyes, "Can we blow it up?"

"Why?"

"Pleaseweewweess"

"Why tho?"

"...."

"...."

"Fine"

"Woooo! wooo!" Cute

(*X-X*)

Timeskipppoo

(╹◡╹)

"Alright, ready?" 

"Yep!"

I made sure that Chaos stood far away from the building, the last thing I need is to explain to the doctors what the hell is a blue devil doing in their hospital. I looked back at Chaos to see him eagerly sitting on the grass like a little kid, I turned back to the house and pulled out my bubble wand.

Then, I got an idea

If Chaos wants a show, I'll give him a show.

I popped my bubble wand in my mouth as I summoned my skateboard/hoverboard thingy and few up into the sky but not to high.

I took a deep breath and blew into my wand making many bubbles form. I directed the bubbles towards the building in a slow, peaceful manner.

Before they could explode, I reached ground level.

The way I made the bubbles were different than usual, I directed in front of the sun, so the rays would reflect off the bubbles.

(A/n:Pics not mine)

(A/n:Pics not mine)

I walked over to where Chaos was sitting and sat down next to him. He didn't say anything, he just kept staring at the sky, like a little kid.

.Timeskipppppppppppppppppplppppppppppplllllllllpl.

*Pop*  BOOM

*Pop* BOOM

*Pop* BOOM

The bubbles finally popped, ending the beautiful sight.