Chapter 19

(A/n: Will Stetson said this song is about a forbidden relationship or something like that, *wink wink*) 

I wrapped my arm around Chaos' shoulders, as I made sure I didn't fall. I looked up at Chaos' face as he pushed through the crowd. Gaining weird glances 'a woman holding a strange small man?', I bet that what they were saying and or thinking. Yet his blue face was flushed with a light purple but his face remained stern, he really was quite cute.

...

Finally, we came across a bench that had been placed in front of a window, letting in bright rays of sunlight into the building. Chaos put me down on the bench and immediately melted himself on the seat next to me . I was still embarrassed about him carrying me so I didn't say much, instead I looked at the big crowd in front of us, still hurrying to their destination. The colors of the people meshed together with the tan walls and the marble floors, it was like a peace of fine art.

"Aw, caught in rush hour, huh", an old soft voice spoke.

I turned to see that we were not the only ones sitting at this bench. Chaos was too tired to be surprised, I don't think he's paying attention either.

"A good thing I got here early", the old voice started to chuckle. The lady who happens to be sitting on the same bench as me and Chaos was an old lady who wore a bright red gown with your classic granny floral  pattern.

"Oh yeah, we don't come here often", I nervously smile at the old lady.

"Oh?", she shot a questioning look at me, I panicked a little and said "Oh, we just traveled here for cooking competition that's going on here", I harshly nudged Chaos, "Right, Miss Bellbottom?"

"Ye-yea", Chaos looked like he was a half melted ice cream. Great carp, I facepalm.

"Oh ho! You two are so cute, just like my precious little dog!"

What

"Oh you should see the way he smiles", the lady continues blabbing about her dog while I froze there with a flushed face. Chaos did even notice what she said and I'm glad he didn't. Oh the teasing!

We all sat on the bench till rush hour was over, which ended when the sun had set, leaving the building with an red orange hue.

"Oh my! Look at the time, I must be leaving now", the old lady got up, "Thank you for humoring this old lady".

Thank goodness 

"As a gift, I'll tell you where you can find this Jeff boy"

"Ah! Thank you!" 

Totally worth it

...

The old lady started to walk off until she stopped again, "Oh one more thing-" 

She paused to rummage through her small hand bag for a small draw string bag.

"Here", she edged the bag closer to me.

"I couldn't-", before I could say no she had already stopped me.

"I insist, just make this old woman happy by taking the bag"

In that case, I hesitantly took the bag from her fingertips. "Thank you, miss..", I prompted for her named.

"Sally, drop the miss"

"Thank you, Sally", and she turned around and walk away, slowly waving her hand behind her.

After she fully left, I got curious about what was in the bag.

About the same time as the old lady left Chaos had regained his energy. He got up and stood behind me as he peered at what was in my hand.

I my face went red in anger and embarrassment.

"Damn you old lady", It was a whisper yell but it was pretty loud. Next to my ear I hear little snickering, then Chaos reach his over to my hand and took one of the things that was in my palm and put it on his finger. And to top it all off he took the other thing that was resting on my hand and put it on my finger.

I looked up at him in confusion, but all I saw was his smug face.

He cleared his throat and put his fan to his face, "Ohhh, Darrlingg".

God damn it

(A/n: this is the poor life of Chassie, poor, poor Chassie)