Chapter 4 (Rewrite)

(A/n: I just realized that Happy Chaos's  car doesn't have a back seat, but since I've worked so hard on this chapter that we're just going to say for this book's sake that his car has a back seat. Thought I would clear things put before people start yelling at me. Anyways enjoy the book!!)

I woke from what felt like a deep sleep, but I didn't feel like I was in a bed. I opened my eyes to see a bright light which was blinding me. After I regained my senses, I heard two people talking. I tried to see who was talking but I struggling to do because some rope were tied around me, whoever tied me up obviously did not want me to escape. After a lot of struggling, I finally propped myself up and what saw surprised me.

"Looks like the little brat is awake", I looked at the red woman from before and next her was the blue dude.

"My name's not little brat it's-", I was interrupted by a sudden move the car made.

"Oops", he said lazily "Oops!..Oops! We could have died! And you say 'Oops'!" I loudly said.

"Oh welll", the blue guy replied calmly.

I was about yelled at the blue man until someone said "Will you two stop bickering", the red woman said obviously annoyed by our childish antics.

"Fine, but I want names", I replied.

"Alright then if that'll get you to shut up, the name's I-no", the woman now know as I-no said. "And you can call me Chaos", the blue guy said after I-no. 

"Where are we going?" I questioned "None of your business", Chaos said coldly.

...

(Time-skip brought to you by really funny sans jokes)

I lazily move towards the side, I bored cause I ran out of jokes to tell and thirsty because I was running my mouth for hours. It felt like hours. My head drifted to behind the car and I almost screamed because of what I saw behind me, I didn't notice that there was I person siting behind me. And it seems like he was watching the whole time I was blabbing. He finally felt my nervous stare, he wore a samurai helmet and even under it I could feel his harsh stare. I turned back around.

"Sooo, who's your friend in the back", I said attempting to compress my nervousness.

"Oh, you didn't know? Knowing your abilities I thought you have sensed him by now", Chaos replied.

"Well, it's either he just got here or he concealed his presence", I explained.

 "I've been here the whole time", the mysterious man behind me spoke. 

"How-", I started to say but Chaos interrupted, "His name's Nagoriyuki, and if you make him mad.....well let's say things won't end well". 

...

"I liked the joke you made about skeletons", Nagoriyuki said trying to break the awkward silence.

"Yea, I made a skele-ton of those ", I joked while Chaos and Nagoriyuki snickered. 

 "I swear, make another joke and I'll kill you", I-no threaten me and she sounded serious.

...

The awkward silence returned again.

Introducing Nagoriyuki!!

 (A/n: see you later :))