Chapter 12

After Chaos took his shower, we both started to prepare for bed until I noticed we only had one bed. Wait

"WE ONLY HAVE ONE BED!!!"

"Wow, you just now noticed that", Chaos said bluntly as he continued to spread the blankets, "It's a big bed, so we should both fit".

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!", the thing is I've always slept in my own bed in my own room, sleeping with another person in the same bed as me is....strange...unusual? I can't find the word for it but you get the point.

"Oh calm down", Chaos on the other hand was having one of his mood swings, right now he seems more serious.

Me and Chaos finally settled down onto the bed, I was awkwardly staring at the ceiling while Chaos was staring intensely at me.

"What?"

"What?"

"Why aren't you sleeping?"

"Why are you not sleeping?" Chaos said emphasizing the word you.

And with that I turned over to face the door.

Silence fills the room....

Damn, this is so awkward ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Even with my back towards Chaos I can still feel his piercing stare.

Then I heard a sigh belonging to the blue devil.

"I don't know why but-", Suddenly he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer.

Da heck?!?!?!

His head falls to my shoulder as I feel dumber by the second,"I feel the need to protect you".

Huh

At this point you were so flustered that you couldn't speak or think. But there was some thoughts that I the narrator could decipher. Chaos, the Happy Chaos, can feel emotions!?!? Actually, that was the only thing we could decipher, oops. While your brain was frying, Chaos had fallen asleep forgetting the important mission.

 That mission was surviving.

Oh yea eventually you fell asleep due to over cooked brain

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

This is a time skip

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I woke up from my deep slumber, expecting a warm feeling of but I didn't instead I had an aching back.

Oh thank god that was dream! Wait where am I? And why the heck does my back hurt so much? 

(A/n: it wasn't a dream >:))

I tried to get up but I couldn't because my legs and arms were chained to a wooden board. What is going on?

"Finally, you're awake", I heard a familiar voice from the opposite side of the dimly lit room. I turned my head to see the blue devil from my dream, Chaos. And to my surprise he was in the same predicament as me.

My face heated up a little bit as a remembered what happen before we went to sleep and then I sternly say, "Explain, now".

"Calm down, I didn't do anything", I glare at him as he quietly says, "yet".

"Chaos, I swear-", Before I could finish my sentence a fire was lit. Thanks to the fire I could see better in the room, I looked around seeing pans, pots, knives, and various other kitchen equipment, it was pretty obvious that this was a kitchen.

"Aw carp", Chaos said, if his hands weren't chained up he would've put his hand on his face in shame. Wait a sec, carp?