Chapter 17

I walked out of the changing room in the clothes that Chaos had chosen for me.

And I still don't what his plan is or why I listened to him.

I looked around but I didn't see Chaos anywhere. He was probably still getting dressed. 

The outfit that Chaos chose for me was

The outfit that Chaos chose for me was...Unique?

 He had picked out the sweater and the  hat and also gave me a shirt and pants to go with it. He had also told me that I now go by the name "Chassie". I looked decent buutttt this is Happy Chaos we're talking about. Who knows? Maybe he stuffed a bomb in the hat. idk 🤷‍♀️

The store we were changing in, had a wide variety of different clothes and they were in different colors too. But even though the store included many colorful items, it still remained organized.

"HEYY CHASSIE!!", I heard someone scream my alias, turned over to whoever yelled.

"Oh carp"

A woman, no, Chaos stood in front of me, it didn't help that he was wearing heals

I do not exaggerate when I say Chaos owned this outfit, he wore a black sun hat to conceal his devil horns and had a sliver Japanese fan to conceal blue skin.

Damn, I'm little jealous that he looks more beautiful than me.

"Oh Chassie! Don't I look beautiful!", Chaos spoke in a 'feminine' voice.

I couldn't keep myself from laughing at his voice cracks.

Chaos raised his fan over his face and harshly whispered in his normal voice,"Come on act like you know me".

"What?", I whispered back

Still with his fan over his face he menacingly chuckled, "You wanna know my name?"

"Your fake name?"

"My name is", he paused for a second to turn on his 'feminine' voice, 

"JULIUS-"

"BELLBOTTOM-"

"CESAR!", he said while flailing his fan in the air.

"Geez, why do you have to yell so loud"

(A/n: short chapter sorry 😞)