Chapter 18

We both walked out of the clothing store where Chaos aka Julius Bellbottom Cesar had put the random skull clothing on me.

"Chao-, I meant Julius", I started and in result Chaos stopped.

"Let me recap real quick-"

"We need money, since some idiot decided to let it burn-"

He put his fan up to his face and hummed, "Yes and that idiot is you"

I elbowed him-50HP, I hoped I broke a few bones broke but I didn't.

"In order to get money the easiest is to win a cooking competition-"

"Wait do you even know how to cook?" I question the 'lady like' devil. 

"All I know is that I cook better than you"

There was a silence

-50HP

There lays Julius Bellbottom Cesar, writhing in agony on the peach tan sidewalk.

"And what kind of names are Julius Bellbottom Cesar and Chassie, anyways!?" I yelled at the half dead woman and or man on the ground.

Unwillingly, I helped Chaos off the ground before anyone saw that I 'hit a woman'. 

...

We finally made it to the town community center and it was pretty crowded, it didn't help that Chaos stuck out a lot with his black sun hat and his dress, and not to mention the fan added on to the suspicious vibe people were getting from Chaos. Me on the other hand blended in a little more then Chaos, although a skull based outfit is a little unusual.

We looked around the community center for a guy named Jeff T. Keffer, but the more we looked the more crowded the center got. 

"Agh!" I was getting shoved in the ribs and pushed to place to place, Chaos on the other hand was franticly trying  get a hold on me, "Ah, wait!".

Our hands stretched out, till Chaos blue hand grabbed me harshly, yanking me over to him. And when I manage get over to him thanks to his harsh pull, he immediately carried me in his arms. This feeling of being in his arms, I kind of miss this feeling.