Chapter 16

(A/n: idk guys i was watching season two of Tokyo Revengers and this song got stuck in my head)

"I'm wanted?"

"Not what I was pointing at but yes, congratulations, you're wanted", Chaos joked.

I elbowed him in the stomach, gaining an oof sound out of him. "So what did you want to show me?"

"Well", He said grunting, "I wanted to show these posters". Chaos pointed to some posters that said: COOKING COMPETITION SHOW OFF YOUR INNER COOK-DON'T FORGET ABOUT YOUR PRIZE MONEY-WIN UP TO ELEVEN THOUSAND AND SEVENTY THREE WORLD DOLLARS!!

(A/n:don't know if I said that right but ok)

"Yea, what about it?", I questioned.

"Well, I'm pretty sure it's obvious",he started to explain, "We need cash".

"I thought we had decent amount of money", I replied.

"Well you see", Oh fish 🐠, what did he do now, "Our money burnt along with the house".

"Are you kidding me?"

"Nope"

"And your plan is win a cooking competition?"

"Yep"

"And what if we lose?" I questioned 

"Only first place gets the big bucks, the others will still get money based on their place"

"We only need to get a good ranking", he added.

I was surprised, the Happy Chaos had a decent plan.

"I always have great plans", Chaos said while seeping into my head.

"Yea, like it was your plan to burn the money"

":("

...

"So how do we enter the contest?", I questioned Chaos. 

"It says we have to meet someone in the town's community center", He read off the poster, "Their name is Jeff...."

"Jeff?"

"Jeff T. Keffer" he read out loud.

"Jeff T. Keffer?"

"Yea"

There was a silence then I started saying,"I don't know why but I expecting something else" 

"Yea, that didn't feel right", Chaos replied.

...

I glanced at the posters again then looked at our wanted ones, "We can't go to a public convention", I pointed over to the wanted posters.

"I think I have an idea", He had this thinking face, I could tell you one thing about that face that I did not like it.

(A/n:p.s. I was crying the whole time I was watching Tokyo Revengers)