Accused as Theft

Stella laughed out of frustration as she cocked her head back. She was itching to stand up and scream at Dianne. She wanted to slap her face as hard as she could.

"Jenna, is this the outcome of your three years of arduous labor for these people?

How did you tolerate this for three years when we could smell poverty? Well, you can, but I can't!"

Dianne stumbled backward and nearly collapsed as Stella stepped forward and shoved her.

You're just a nouveau riche with that meager sum of money. Watch how I'll paint your floors with your blood! If you dare, come at me with your old wrinkly limbs! I'm telling you, if it weren't for Jenna, I wouldn't have even heard of Hidalgos!

Dianne pointed at Stella and Jenna while shaking with rage. She yelled at them. "You...you...you, Jenna. I'll expel you from the Hidalgo family!"

As in the past, Jenna did not express regret and made restitution. She stared at Dianne without making any facial expressions.

I won't need to be ejected, so please don't do it. I'll just take my things and go."

Jenna then turned away from Dianne's startled stare and hurried upstairs to her bedroom.

Her previous self was idiotic to forfeit her honor for a man.

Dianne repeatedly trampled on Jenna since she only wanted a daughter-in-law from a wealthy family, but she did not attempt to voice her displeasure.

She would no longer have to put up with this in the future.

She went downstairs immediately after taking only her documents.

Downstairs, Stella and Dianne were still staring each other in the eye. Stella proudly lifted her brows as she watched Jenna descend. Are you ready?

The girl nodded. "Let's leave."

Don't think you can go and come back as you want. Even if you come crying and pleading on your knees, I'll still kick you out. Jenna, I'll tell Rex what happened today!

Jenna would likely be terrified by such a threat, according to Dianne.

Jenna froze in her tracks, grinned, and turned to gaze at Dianne with contempt.

Even if you come pleading and begging on your knees, I will never enter this house again. I neglected to inform you that I've already divorced Rex Hidalgo.

Jenna abruptly left after completing her sentence.

Dianne was frozen to the spot. 'Divorce? Is Jenna ready to file for divorce? '

She made a call right away to her son. Do you and Jenna have a divorce, Rex?

Rex's brows wrinkled. How did you find out she was there?

"You're divorced?! That's awesome! This kind of woman does not deserve to be a family member. She's just a pheasant that wants to become a phoenix. I've never liked her from the start. It's better if she departs. Good riddance!"

Rex lowered his black eyes. His tone suddenly changed to urgency. Where is she now?

He cut off his mother's ranting with impatience.

Jenna vanished from the hospital inexplicably, and no one could locate her until she suddenly reappeared.

He was currently thinking of one thing. I need to see her. '

You didn't give her too much money for the divorce, did you? "At Imperial Palace, of course, but she fled. This reminds me, I have to check if she stole anything."

Rex was slightly startled by his mother's hatred against Jenna, "She didn't ask for a penny." He had always believed that Jenna and his family got along well, so he was surprised to learn just how unhappy his mother was with Jenna.

“At least she knows herself.” Dianne snorted.

The man hung up the phone in disgust, his steely eyes growing darker. He became even more uneasy. ‘Was Jenna's request for a divorce motivated by my mother?'

Rex returned without pausing to think. He hardly ever returned to their home.

He noticed that everything was still there when he walked upstairs and even the card he handed her for her monthly expenses remained unharmed, but her documents in the drawer were all gone.

Rex instantly had tightness in his chest, and his irritability increased.

After three years of marriage, he could not remain indifferent to her.

Dianne angrily enters the room. “I'll contact the police since Jenna must have taken the $10 million "Daydream" jewelry from the safe.”

Rex scowled. “It's not her; don't contact the cops. Perhaps you left it elsewhere.”

How could Jenna steal the jewelry when she had never requested the safe's password?

‘It's only $10 million, too. What's the point of stealing something that doesn't have much value?’

Thinking about it, Rex was trying to remember if he had ever given his wife jewelry or any gift during their three years of marriage. But he couldn't recall anything.

Rex left after taking his car keys. The uneasiness in his heart did not go away as he sat in the car and lit a cigarette.

Dianne wasn't going to allow this demeaning woman to get away with it. She had many other options, so she didn't need to call the police. At least in that way, her son will not be mad.