Bullying Video Went Viral

Late at night, the paparazzi quietly posted the edited clip online, leaving out the background story. They posted Jenna's violent actions. At a glance, it looked like Jenna was bullying the man without reason.

After a good night's sleep, Jenna did not forget that it was her first official day at work and woke up on time to pick out her outfit.

Stella drove over in her little convertible and pushed the door in furiously. "Jenna! All those people online are berating you again! Jenna paused slightly.

"Berating me? Why?" Stella showed Jenna the video that the paparazzi posted. It was only ten seconds, but it clearly showed the stark contrast between Jenna's aggressive look and the man's miserable appearance.

The following comments were all about Jenna's screw-up. Rex Hidalgo's ex-wife had a rendezvous at a bar late at night and even beat someone up.

Some people also commented on how ruthless Jenna was. This incident pushed Jenna into the top trending topics on social media.

Unconcerned, Jenna turned off the television. Jenna was not annoyed and said, "It doesn't matter. It won't change your mood if you don't look at it. Now, get ready for work."

Stella knew Jenna had only confronted the man by defending her even though she had consumed too much alcohol since she was still awake the previous evening.

'No, I can't just let this be!' "You don't need to care. I will handle this. Let's go to work!"Stella said.

Once they went out, Marcus Anderson's butler stood respectfully at the door. "Miss, the driver is waiting for you outside." Jenna frowned.

Being driven in a Rolls-Royce was too conspicuous to go to work, so she immediately refused. "No thanks, I'll drive to work."

The butler unhurriedly took out a set of car keys. "The Chairman specially selected the latest models of Maserati and Porsche for you. They're placed in your garage. He has also ordered a few models of Lamborghini and Ferrari from Italy, which will take a few more days to arrive, so he asks that you temporarily make do with these."

Stella widened her eyes in awe and was left speechless. 'Wow! Uncle Marcus pampers Jenna so much that driving these cars worth millions of dollars is considered having to make do?!'

Stella's small convertible needed more to buy the tires of any car parked in Jenna's garage. Jenna sighed helplessly. "I'm going to work as an ordinary person, so I can't be too flashy. I don't want these. I'll go with Stella." The butler hesitated for a while, then bowed slightly to Stella.

"That's very kind of you, Ms. Benedict." Stella smiled, "Don't worry, I'll take good care of her. It's my honor to be a driver for our dearest Miss Jenna Anderson."

The two ladies looked at each other and laughed. Jenna then pulled Stella away and ran outside. 'Mr. Cabrera is just as naggy as Dad!

Once they arrived at the office, Gino held a meeting to introduce Jenna as a Vice President of the company formally. This position had been vacant for a long time and was coveted by many, but it was now taken away by Jenna, who parachuted into this role.

Before the meeting was adjourned, some people had already begun to dig up details about Jenna. Besides her identity as Rex Hidalgo's ex-wife, everything about her was a blank slate, even her family background.

Emely Fernandez, who assumed herself to be the best candidate for this position, was the first to speak up in disapproval. She had her eyes on this role for a long time, so why should an incompetent person take it?

"Ms. Jenna, what qualifications do you have to assume this role? Would you handle this position after two years of being Rex Hidalgo's wife? I'm afraid I have to disagree with this decision, and I won't stay in this company if someone like Ms. Jenna is the vice president." Emely immediately raised her objection at the meeting.

Gino looked down at his watch. His voice was indifferent and unfeeling as he said, "Those who don't want to stay can hand in their resignation notice. I'll approve it."