Party at Gramercy Tavern

Elena tugged on Rex's arm. "Brother, you have to help me. Didn't Jenna take your money to support her lover? She has an affair with that man."

Elena was removed from his arm by Rex. As he spit out, he had a sulky tone. It would be best if you didn't mess with Gino Anderson from West City. He's someone you can't afford to mess with."

He began to be doubtful. 'Was the divorce not just my problem? Perhaps the entire Hidalgo family is the problem...'

Elena was speechless. Although she had never met Gino Anderson, she knew he was the most eligible bachelor in West City, even though she had never met him. He was so mysterious and noble. Countless women would bend backward to marry this man, but Jenna was with him?

She was agitated. She was forced to seek assistance from others because her brother did not support her. Elena immediately made a phone call.

"Mark, Jenna bullied me. You have to help me.."

Jenna watched at Gino Anderson's office in the Anderson Empire as Gino made her a cup of coffee with skill and grace. Just then, she received a call from Deather Cruz, the President of K's Entertainment.

"Jenna, I learned Ms. Hidalgo found someone to follow you discreetly. Do you need help to solve this?" Jenna pursed her lips slightly and smiled. Her gaze was indifferent.

"Nah, let her be. I'll go with the flow. It'll save me some publicity fees." After she hung up, Gino frowned slightly and paused for a moment. "What is it?"

"Ms. Hidalgo hired someone to follow me. Let her be." Gino did not take it to heart because these little tricks were within their control. He handed over an aromatic cup of coffee he just made for her.

"Careful, it's hot." Jenna smiled and took it, then closed her eyes to savor the smell.

"Your coffee is much better than the world's top baristas. You'll make it big if you open a cafe."

Gino snorted and cast her a helpless glance. "No one but you can afford to drink my coffee." Jenna tasted the coffee with great satisfaction and suddenly remembered something.

"Since I'm officially starting my job tomorrow, can I ask Stella to be my right hand and help me for a few days?" Gino nodded without much thought, "Whatever, just make your arrangements." Thinking about how Stella looked at Gino, Jenna excitedly sent Stella a message.

[Okay, you're officially starting work tomorrow!] Stella replied immediately.

[Yes, ma'am!] Stella was from the affluent Benedict family. When Stella offered to help Jenna, she only planned to spend more time with Jenna and Gino.

Jenna saw through her intentions but did not expose her because she wanted her best friend and big brother to be together.

Jenna was in a great mood and happily left for their date. The two ladies then went to a bar they frequented. Gramercy Tavern was lively with raucous music. The bass and the beats made them immerse themselves in the music.

Stella was delighted to start work at Anderson Empire, so she let loose and partied to her heart's content. After some drinks, they went up to the dance floor. These two ladies were gorgeous with outstanding temperaments, which immediately attracted a lot of attention.

One was sexy and passionate, and the other was aloof and regal. Although Stella started to slur her words, she still wanted to continue drinking. Jenna was a little helpless when she saw this. She took Stella's hand and shouted over the music, "I'm going to the bathroom, so wait for me here!"

Stella just waved her hand in assurance. Jenna came back after a few minutes. Her face instantly sank when she saw a tall, burly man beside Stella.

The man had long noticed the two ladies dancing by themselves. When he saw that Stella was alone, he became horny and went up to pull Stella into his arms. He did not expect Jenna to return so quickly and looked askance at him.