Ripping the Bitch Mask

The guests regarded the group strangely.

Everybody was aware of the Hidalgo controversy, but the Hidalgos were powerful that none dared add fuel and only observed the flames of the drama develop.

Is Rex's ex-wife not as blameless as she appears? Rex Hidalgo made a slight pout and thought that Alice was being unkind.

He was preparing to leave. When he came over and dragged Alice away, he saw Jenna turn around with a cold face. When everyone was still dumbfounded, Jenna was perplexed and grabbed Alice's arm as she advanced to the pool.

Alice looked precisely like a helpless puppy. Jenna took her along and did not even have a chance to take offense. Alice was being held by Jenna, who was giving her a firm slap in the face.

It caused Alice to cry out in agony. Jenna then let go of her hold. Alice then had a fall into the pool with a large splash.

Alice's scream quickly came to an end as she fought in the water, startled and degraded. Jenna took her hand away. Her tone was icy and stern and was unconcerned as she uttered,

"Since you alleged that I did something. I need to live up to what you have accused me of. You have the power to halt the behavior.  I've finished now."

Tossing Alice into the pool beneath the careful eye of everyone. Her response differed significantly from the first time she dove in herself.

Consequently, everyone became skeptical.

Rex additionally questioned: He saw that instant that the Jenna he perceived appeared to be a very different individual.

The pool's water was not very deep and Alice noticed that nobody was attempting to rescue her, thus she was to ascend on her own when unexpectedly, a cold liquid began to rain on the top of her head.

The 1982 Lafite wine's aroma was powerful as it fell in the hair of Alice.

Her dignity when she looked up, shattered to the core with terror. Jenna had icily sulky eyes with utter disdain as the half glass of wine was poured over Alice's cranium. She immediately fell into a change of mood.

"Ms. Florence, I have an additional gift for you. Take your time leaving. I still have a surprise in store for you.

Everyone watched as Jenna departed the scene and regarded Alice with contempt.

'How could someone be such an evil act so righteous?'

One was cool as a cucumber, and the other acted franticly.

Alice started the pretentious act, as it was evident to all.

Alice's voice shook as she said, "Rex." She gave the man a close examination.

Alice detested Jenna so much because she snatched Rex's attention and all the attention away from her the moment she showed up.

Alice would not be in such a mess and would not be made fun of if it weren't for Jenna.

Alice admitted that she was feeling anxious.
Now, all she wanted to do was get going and depart since she was ignorant of what more ploys Jenna employed on her sleeve.

Rex averted his eyes and called a
waiter to assist Alice, who shivers after falling into the water twice.

"You just fell in by yourself,
Rex's dark eyes were chilly, gloomy, and questioning.

Alice appeared anxious. "Of course not, why on earth would I try to frame Jenna? You can tell she's crazy because she just wanted to get back at us. Do you not believe in Martin?"

Rex's eyes were intense as he
investigated Alice. His intimidating
gaze made her tremble.

"I'll send you back first,"
Alice appeared relieved and was only about to nod when someone yelled, "Look upstairs!" 

Everyone's focus shifted to the second floor. Jenna was
standing casually holding a massive case made of crocodile leather.

She had her back against the handrail with her arms tucked down behind her holding a cigarette, and she was gorgeous in the smoke that the mass of people could not move their eyes off.

Then, Alice's heart trembled as she viewed Jenna casually retrieve
a stack of $100 bills that emerged from the bag and threw it away smugly. 

Those new bills drifted everywhere in the ground after falling from the air
and into the water, too.

Jenna continued throwing cash everywhere the bunches. Several servers and guests eagerly took the bills, and this scene stunned everyone.

Jenna eventually realized that it was not enough, she was not satisfied, so she took the bag and inverted it over the railing. 

Instantaneously, $25 million in cash poetically fell on the
individuals below, including Rex and Alice.