Butt Naked Mark

Rex quickly left the table, leaving Mark stupefied as he received hostile glares from Jenna's friends.

The taut string in Mark's heart suddenly snapped. Mark felt that those people led by Stella just wanted to eat him alive.

'Rex left me like that? Aren't we bros?!' Mark looked at the people in front of him and bit his lower lip as he spoke with no dignity, "Can you please spare me this time?"

The whole group said in unison, "No!"

Downstairs

Jenna came out from the side door where there was no crowd. She had just sent a text to her big brother, so his driver should be arriving soon. She also sent Stella a message.

"Jenna.."

A raspy voice called her name as Rex's tall and brawny figure stood at the side door. Jenna was stunned for a moment, then immediately put on her aloof and guarded look.

Noticing her change in expression, Rex lowered his eyes slightly.

"What's the matter, Mr. Hidalgo?"
The light at the side door was dim and elongated their shadows. When Rex took a step forward, Jenna took a step back, establishing a clear boundary between them.

Rex smirked and threw the lit cigarette in his hand aside. He continued to approach her and stared at her closely.

"Jenna, Elena provoked you first at the restaurant, so I'll get her to apologize to you."

Jenna lowered her eyes and laughed for a moment. Suddenly, she stopped smiling and looked so cold with a trace of derision in her eyes.

"There's no need for that. Just watch your family properly."

The restaurant incident was not the only thing they needed to apologize for anyway.

Jenna no longer cared for their apologies. Rex frowned slightly and wanted to say something, but a frantic scream coming from the door interrupted him. When he looked over, he saw a butt-naked Mark running out with his hands covering his face. He was so humiliated and desperate that his voice cracked. "I won't let you get away with this!"

When Mark got to the door, there was a flash of light. The naked man stopped in his tracks and was shocked to see Rex and Jenna standing next to him. He was ashamed and vexed as he pointed at Jenna with his trembling arm. He even wanted to cry.

"You...you even took a picture?!"
Jenna looked at the picture on her phone with satisfaction. It was not blurry and the angle was just nice to capture everything. It was simply perfect!

She gently hooked the corners of her lips and glanced at Mark provocatively.

"Mr. Martinez, it's a pity if no one recorded your entertaining performance, so I purposely waited for you here."

Jenna knew that Mark would not have the guts to leave through the front door, and there was only one side door in this bar.

"You..you."
Mark was so exasperated that he became speechless and covered his private parts with both hands.

Jenna's gaze was cold and her tone was stern as she said, "If you dare to mess with me again, I'll post this photo for the whole world to see!"

'Does he think that I'm the same stupid woman from three years ago? How dare he mess with me?'

As soon as Jenna turned around, Gino's driver was waiting by the roadside. The driver bowed politely and waited patiently for Jenna to finish her business.

Jenna did not even glance at Rex and bypassed him, then sat inside Gino's luxury car. The car gradually drove out of sight, and only then did Rex withdraw his gaze.

Somehow, Rex felt uncomfortable seeing that Jenna's face was unmoved and filled with mockery without the slightest hint of shyness or evasion when Mark ran out naked.

However, when Rex looked back at the events tonight, from Jenna's violin performance on stage to the poker dice game, his original impression of the well-behaved and quiet Jenna suddenly changed.

Every move she made was such a mystery. It felt like there was a thin layer of fog that surrounded her, making it increasingly impossible to see through her. Thinking of this, the bottom of Rex's heart became irritable again.

Seeing Mark standing there staring at Jenna's departed car, Rex could not help but frown. He tossed the jacket in his hand on Mark's head and said, "Let's go! Do you not feel ashamed?"