Dissipate in New York

Elena, who was gambling her money away in the Philippines on the other side of the Atlantic, was oblivious that news of her stealing her family's jewelry went viral back home.

Her reputation was ruined. Once Elena returned to New York, the ladies in her elite circle looked at her contemptuously.

In addition, Jenna, who they had expelled from the Hidalgo family, was the one who initially instigated everything.

Elena had spotted Jenna in this eatery, so she gritted her teeth in resentment. Elena had trampled Jenna underfoot in the past because of her unidentified origins.

After seeing Jenna again, she went to speak with the restaurant manager.

The manager arrived quickly after hearing the disturbance. All of the diners at this restaurant were influential people with reservations who could not afford to offend.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Hidalgo."

"She's affecting my mood for dinner. Get her out of here! We're your VIP customers!" hissed Elena, wanting to hit Jenna several times to relieve her anger.

When the manager turned around, Gino Anderson's usually attractive face suddenly became dejected. The woman standing next to Gino gave him a slight smile. She appeared so beautiful with her long, wavy hair falling down her back; she exuded beauty and majesty. She seemed unaffected by Elena's scream and had attractive features and glistening eyes.

The manager quickly approached them and saluted them with a respectful bow.

"Welcome, Mr. Anderson. Your table is ready. This way, please."

Elena looked at Gino Anderson with a different expression. Her eyes lit up in awe, but she scowled in displeasure when she noticed that he was holding Jenna tightly for protection. "Get them out of here! Hey, did you hear me?"

The manager's expression fell. Mr. Anderson is a major shareholder in our restaurant, so if you don't want to see them, you may leave." he said firmly.

Incredulous, Dianne, and Elena's faces kept morphing.

Jenna grinned. Her eyes were open and uncaring. Jenna looked across at Gino. "Ignore them; there's no need for this standoff since it's just a dinner, and I have something to say to them so you may enter first and wait for me.

Gino appeared irritated, but he was comforted by the idea that Jenna was now a different person and could handle this scenario.

After giving a quick nod, Gino turned and entered. He showed great obedience.

Jenna did not frighten the remaining Dianne and Elena. As she sat there, Elena snorted icily. "Our family won't worry about who your new sugar daddy is; at least you're still self-aware, and my brother has never been interested in you, so I can have you leave New York in a flash."

Jenna grinned as she bowed her head. Her gaze was uninterested. "So, what do you want?"

"How about this.. pour me a glass of wine and apologize. I'm sure you're used to serving others like this. Didn't you do this often when you were staying with us? I'll let you off the hook this once if you serve me well."

While she awaited Jenna to submit to her and acknowledge her error, Elena arched her eyebrows and snorted icily.

Jenna chuckled before picking up the decanter, which she expertly poured and handed it over in a glass of wine that was out.

Elena's lips curled up in mockery. Before she could touch the object, the wine glass, she experienced a cold in her head.

Each wine drop in the glass that the drink Jenna was holding got on Elena's head. Before Elena could stand up, Jenna pressed her down on the shoulders. Pushing Elena, Jenna said, close to her ear, "Ms. Hidalgo, keep this in mind. I was the person who raised the divorce. I'm the one who wants a divorce and doesn't want to have a relationship with your family in any way. If you try to twist the truth, I'll show you which one of us will dissipate in New York!"