Announced as Vice President

Despite Alice's pleading in the automobile, Rex felt like he had
no place to express his rage.

'Was anything real over the last two years if this was fake?'

A sleek sports car slowly stopped at the side of the road as Rex rushed off into the chilly wind. He received a wave from someone inside who said, "Bro! Get in..."

Additionally, Mark Martinez attended the dinner earlier to network and
experience the show. Rex stormed out, and Mark grew bored and did the same. He did not anticipate seeing Rex strolling by himself along the highway.

Rex lit a cigarette while seated in the passenger seat. He stiffened when he saw the smoke because it reminded him of Jenna's figure earlier, holding a cigarette.

"Bro, you saw Jenna, right? What's her connection to Gino Anderson from West City?"

Rex became further enraged after Mark's query. Rex did not want to respond to these inquiries, the answers to which he did not even know.

Thankfully, there were no journalists present. Otherwise, it would spread like wildfire inside their group. Because of Hidalgo's standing, no one dared to disseminate tales about what
occurred in private.

I don't know how a woman like that can catch Gino Anderson's attention. They even look much closer than she was with you back then. I never expected her to be so skilled in this arena.

"We felt so sorry for you that Jenna married you back then with her sh*tty background. She's so rude to Alice too! Luckily you got a divorce. Otherwise, the Hidalgos' reputation will go down the drain."

Given Rex's position, he should only wed a daughter from a wealthy household. None of Rex's pals liked Jenna since she was merely a gold-digger who married into the Hidalgo family for money.

Rex felt a tinge of unease in his heart after hearing Mark's trivial words.

The frost that covered Rex's eyes made them appear deep and dark. "Enough, stop talking."

Mark pursed his lips and thought, 'At least that woman knows better and got a divorce... she'd better stay away from Rex!'

Rex kept quiet. He stubbed out the cigarette and flung it out the window dejectedly. Mark asked, "Wanna go for a drink?"

Rex nodded. "Sure."

He wished to get rid of the uncomfortable sensation in his chest.

After this little show, Jenna took center stage at the banquet.

Gino used the occasion to announce Jenna as the company's parachuted Vice President formally.

More rumors about Jenna and Gino's connection persisted for a while, but none bothered to address them and instead just laughed them off.

Before they named Jenna the company's successor, she needed to establish a solid foundation throughout the organization. She must initially rely on her abilities; thus, her network was crucial.

Although there was much unhappiness at work, no one dared to disagree with Gino's choice.

He wished to get rid of the uncomfortable sensation in his chest.

After this little show, Jenna took center stage at the banquet.

Gino used the occasion to announce Jenna as the company's parachuted Vice President formally.

More rumors about Jenna and Gino's connection persisted for a while, but none bothered to address them and instead just laughed them off.

Before they named Jenna the company's successor, she needed to establish a solid foundation throughout the organization. She must initially rely on her abilities; thus, her network was crucial.

Although there was much unhappiness at work, no one dared to disagree with Gino's choice.

Gino laughed and yelled as he turned to face Jenna, who was relaxing in a rocking rocker. Why don't I have Dad educate you personally the next time, you lazy bum?

Immediately, Jenna sat up, pleading, "Please don't!"

"In two days, J&J's anniversary will occur." Jenna's eyes perked up. "Okay. I will undoubtedly secure it."

"It's not that easy. Since everyone knows how huge a piece of cake this is, landing it isn't easy. I'll probably be away for a conference during that time, but K should be home by then.

"Is he returning? I'll pick him up!" Gino smiled helplessly while checking the time. "Let's go. I'll take you to dinner."

Klent Anderson, Jenna's third brother, hadn't been seen by her in a very long time; the last time she'd seen him was while she was watching a TV program he was starring in.

As they walked into the eatery, Jenna thought, 'What a small world to be able to meet my adversaries here.'

There were Dianne and Elena Anderson. "Where's the manager? Does this restaurant permit any rubbish to waltz in?" Elena screamed.