He's Blind to Divorce A Stunning Woman

After that, Rex stood up and left, leaving the pale-faced Daryl behind.

Mark chased after Rex. This must be related to Jenna again. That woman's troublesome.

"Rex, why do you look so upset? We're all bros. You know that Daryl's always been straightforward. Don't take whatever he said to heart."

Rex also knew that he had overreacted and did not expect to have lost control of his emotions like that. It was just that when he found out about these things that he should have known but was kept in the dark, his only thought was, 'Is this why Jenna hates me?'

His chest felt stuffy and uncomfortable. He stood at the entrance for a while. After getting blown by the cold wind, his mind felt much clearer. He took out a cigarette and lit it. "I know. You can tell him
that it's not directed at him."

'I'm just mad at myself!' Rex thought.

Mark breathed a sigh of relief. "Okay, but you're not longing for that woman, right?"

Rex cast a sidelong glance at him and snorted. He was not bothered to answer Mark's curiosity. "Your restaurant can't compare with this new restaurant. My advice is for you to close your business.."

Mark's face reddened with anger. "Are you even my bro?!"

J&J Corporation invited many socialites, businessmen, and politicians to their anniversary banquet. Everyone who attended the banquet was elite.

Jenna had done her research. J&J Corporation was a relatively new company that did not have much backing, so it was not an easy feat to achieve such a reputation and develop to this scale in a few short years.

J&J Corporation's R&D focus was to integrate technology and artificial intelligence into regular life. They had already mastered core technologies that were beyond the reach of many countries.

Jenna thought, If I can land this artificial intelligence project, Anderson Empire will be able to become a pioneer in this new field."

Thus, Jenna came prepared this time. Everyone was in the hall exchanging pleasantries when there was a sudden cry of surprise. The crowd looked toward the sound and saw a couple standing at the entrance of the banquet hall.

They were all familiar with the man Gino Anderson of Anderson Empire He was ruthless, decisive, and feared by many.

The woman beside him had exquisite makeup that highlighted her stunning features. Her long wavy hair was pinned back. Under her gentle appearance was a hidden majesty.

She wore a hand-stitched bespoke dress inlaid with diamond bits that accentuated her slender waist. Her dress glittered when she stood under the light, which made her shine so brightly. Her elegant demeanor and extraordinary temperament made the crowd marvel at her presence.

Some people also recognized her. "Isn't she Rex Hidalgo's ex-wife? He's so blind to divorce such a stunning woman.."

People came forward to greet them. "Mr. Anderson, your female companion today is a real showstopper"

"Mr. Anderson, welcome..." Gino Anderson's smile reached his eyes as he held up his wine glass to the crowd.

"She's my Vice President, Jenna. Please take good care of her."

"Vice President Jenna is so beautiful and talented. You must be very outstanding to be able to stay in Anderson Empire."

"That's remarkable! Vice President Jenna, please take care of us in the future.."

"We must cooperate when we have the chance.."

Jenna maintained a decent and elegant smile and responded to everyone's greeting. Gino saw that it was almost time, so he patted her wrist and lowered his head to whisper a reminder in her ear.

"President Jinn of J&J Corporation is upstairs, so let's go."

This was their purpose for coming here. Jenna nodded gently. Her long slender neck was flawless and her every move was simply amazing.

Not far away, Elena Hidalgo and her clique of high-society ladies watched as Jenna accepted the crowd's praises. Their expressions were very amusing with all sorts of emotions because Jenna's diamond-studded dress stole all the attention away from their carefully selected dresses.

Elena looked especially shocked and angry because she already had an eye on Jenna's dress half a month ago. It was one of Louis Vuitton's private custom dresses. The diamonds on it were real diamonds from a famous jewelry brand.

This dress was valued at close to nine figures and was only for display among the elites.

She had asked to rent this dress but was told that someone had already ordered it. Moreover, she was told that this dress could not be replicated because that mysterious lady wanted unique attention.

Who knew that the dress she wanted would be worn by Jenna?

'What's going on?' Elena thought.