...

Baby, like is the understatement of the fucking century. You have no idea what you do to me.

Our faces are inches apart, her breath sweet, her lashes lowered as if she's the predator and I'm the prey. So fucking breathtaking

Suddenly Mariya closes the distance between us, and her mouth slams against mine. My hand instantly moves to frame her cheek, and it doesn't even take a second for me to react.

Fuck, I've wanted this woman for so long that all rational

thinking comes to a dead stop.

My tongue thrusts into the sweetness of her mouth, light explodes behind my eyelids, and every muscle in my body tightens. I grow impossibly hard in a nanosecond.

Christ Almighty.

I was hoping to convince Mariya to give us a chance, but

never did I imagine I'd get to devour her mouth so soon.

A satisfied groan rumbles from deep in my chest as the kiss grows borderline filthy. She tastes intoxicatingly good. Our breaths speed up, our tongues war, and I almost lose self- control.

Usually, I wouldn't give a fuck and take what I want, but Mariya Koslov is not a woman you use as a one-night stand. You have to be worthy of her.

Reluctantly, I pull back, and my eyes search her face for any sign that she might regret the kiss. She's breathless, blinking as if she's caught in a daze and looking downright fuckable.