Chapter 39

Luca

We've driven Kastrati out to a field where we won't be disturbed.

By the scruff of his neck, I haul his ass out of the car before letting go.

"You know who I am," I state.

Tipping his chin up, he gives me a hate-filled look as he growls, "Cotroni."

"You've got two choices," I get right down to business. "Tell me where to find Tinaj, and I'll consider killing you quickly or don't, and I'll do to you what you did to my wife."

Viktor shakes his head, clearly not happy with the choice I'm giving the man.

I lock eyes with Viktor. Trust me, brother.

He nods, leaning back against the vehicle.

Kastrati smirks, then chuckles, "What makes you think I'll tell you anything?"

I smile at the man, then slowly nod. "Viktor, would you be so kind and hand me the drill?"

"It would be my pleasure."

Kastrati glances between Viktor and me, then looks over his shoulder. He's probably wondering if he can outrun us.

As Viktor hands the drill to me, I say, "You're welcome to make a run for it. It will add a little excitement to the night."

There's a flash of panic on the Albanian's face, which satisfies me.

I start the drill, the sound making me clench my teeth.

This is the sound Mariya heard when they fucking drilled into her hand.

Nodding at Viktor, he darts forward and swipes Kastrati's feet from under him. The fucker drops to his ass, and before he can move, Viktor shoves his knee into the man's chest, pinning him to the ground.

"I'm not sure whether you've heard," I say as I crouch next to the man, "but my wife is fucking badass." I lock eyes with Kastrati. "You won't survive what she survived."

"Tinaj," the fucker spits. "He's in Bucharest."

I let out a chuckle. "How fucking stupid do you think I am?"

"I swear!"

"Your word means nothing to me," I grit out before pressing the twelve-inch drill bit to the fuckers left thigh. The sound of drilling mixes with his scream as the metal bores straight through his leg.

This is for you, mia regina.

As slow as I fucking can, I pull the drill bit out, drawing more cries from Kastrati as he struggles against Viktor's hold on him.

"You know what the name Kastrati reminds me of?" I ask Viktor.

"Oh yeah, I like where your mind's at," he chuckles. "Maybe start with his left testicle."

Our taunting of castrating Kastrati has the fucker shouting, "I don't know! No one knows!"

Walking around him, I grab hold of his right hand, and stepping on his wrist, I pin it down.

"Not the answer I'm looking for," I mutter as I shove the drill bit to his palm and mercilessly bore a hole through his skin and bone.

More screams echo into the night, and it has me saying, "A bit louder. No one can hear you."

"I don't know who he is," Kastrati sobs like a fucking baby.

"My wife didn't cry once while your men tortured her. In fact, she fucking killed them." Stepping off his wrist, I gesture for Viktor to let him go.