...

Fuck this. If we can't admit our true feelings to each other, I'll fucking show her what she means to me.

I possessively claim her mouth in a demanding kiss, willing her to give in to the love she feels for me. My tongue lashes at hers, my teeth tugging at her bottom lip until it's plump.

Mariya lets out a moan, and I devour the sound as my heartbeat speeds up until it's hammering in my chest. I let go of her hair, and wrapping my good arm around her, I lift her, turn, and push her down on the bed.

Ignoring the pain in my left arm, I shove the first aid bag and everything else off the covers and crawl over Mariya. When I stare down at her, the desire in her eyes has a direct link to my hard as fuck cock.

"Christ, I wish you knew what you do to me," I murmur before I take her mouth again.

I push her legs open, and settling my pelvis between her thighs, the kiss turns wild.

When I thrust against her, our clothes frustrating the fuck

out of me, she moans, "We can't."

"The fuck we can't," I grumble, peppering kisses down her neck, my teeth nipping at her soft skin.

She lets out a dreamy sigh, her hands weaving into my hair. "I'm on my period."

I lift my head and pin her with an unwavering look. "I don't care."

When I lower my head and bite her nipple through her silk blouse, she moans, "Jesus, Luca."

I grab hold of the silky fabric and yank it off her. My eyes feast on her creamy skin and the swell of her breasts peaking from the edges of the lace bra. "I want you now," I demand as I unhook her bra and toss it to the side.