C4

Chapter 004

    Shi Han's body stayed in place, and released three strands of mental power to explore along the three forked roads. Soon, he received the information packet, and the information of tomorrow's departure flight entered his consciousness like a stream of water. When he followed the link in the information packet to view the specific information of the passenger, he was denied permission as expected.

    When Shi Han was still a human being, he was the director of the Ninth Division of the Imperial Intelligence Bureau, and network intrusion was his old profession. If it wasn't for his mental power not being able to be released, even the chief engineer of the General Administration would be far behind his abilities. As an AI, Shi Han discovered that his "spiritual power" can be used unlimitedly in the Star Network, which brings him more convenience than he could have imagined when he was still a human.

    Soon, he found the database of one of the interstellar airlines called Green Bud, looked at its protection measures up and down, and then made an unbelievable sound.

    "That's it?"

    Tut.

    In less than a second, Shi Han had already browsed freely in this database.

    Someone else's database is my home.jpg

    When a white light appeared in the sky, Owen moved and buried himself deeper in the quilt. After ten minutes, he sat up slowly and yawned.

    Junkstar's autobiographical period is 32 standard hours, and when checking the time, Owen slept about six standard hours. Not very healthy for humans.

    After Owen finished washing, he put Shihan on his ear, and Shihan's voice came from his ear: "Listen to me, I have a complete plan to leave here. Today there is a departure flight from Green Bud Company, numbered HQ180, to No. The Venus galaxy in the 18th sector. I have added a ticket for you to the Green Bud system database, hacked into the nearest smart bracelet manufacturing factory, intercepted and changed the data packets of the production line, and controlled one of the robots to Your fake/ID card was shipped out and hidden in a place on the edge of the garbage dump."

    A map was projected in front of Owen, marking the location and route.

    "Finally, I see that you don't have decent clothes, and you can be easily recognized. I infiltrated the warehouse of a clothing factory in the city, and in the same way, let the robot deliver a set of clothes and hide them in the same place. Now, go out Take these things away and find a place to change clothes. On the way, I will show you the fake identity. The flight departure time is 01:45 the next day, and the current time is 19:20 standard time, please at 00:30 the next day Arrived at Station C of the central port of Garbage Star."

    Owen was stunned. "What did you say?"

    "Do you need me to say it a second time?"

    "No..." Owen reached out and brushed his hair back, his tone as if he was sleepwalking. "I'm just...too surprised. What level of AI are you?"

    "I'll talk about that later. Act now."

    Owen didn't move. He was silent for a few seconds, lowered his eyelashes, and at an angle that Shi Han couldn't see, a haze of guard flashed in his eyes. After a quick analysis, he reached out to touch the earphone where Shihan was, and said in a low voice: "Okay."

    An hour later, they arrived at the place where the ID card and clothes were hidden. Owen took out the bracelet that was used as an ID card and a communicator from the isolation bag, and when it touched his wrist, it merged with the skin. Pressing it lightly brought up the operation interface, displaying his basic information.