C20

Chapter 020

    Qin Xingyuan led his men to clean up the venue. In front of a group of aristocratic guards with an average strength of at least C-level, the White House, a force that bullies the weak and has never experienced any battles, has no resistance at all.

    From the ruins behind the stage, he picked out a few children who were still at the venue when Shihan launched the attack. A wooden table above his head supported the living space. It could be seen that Shihan dropped them here by chance during the battle. place. They crookedly huddled together, too frightened to make a sound, their injuries were not serious.

    The finishing work went well, and a large spaceship was obtained, but there was trouble when rescuing the imprisoned children and teenagers.

    Qin Xingyuan stood in the corridor outside the cell, dumbfounded, and heard a little girl squatting in the corner twitching and refusing: "We can't go out. A handsome but fierce brother said that if we run around, he Just screw our heads off... woo woo... I still want my head, I don't want to be screwed off..."

    Qin Xingyuan was really lost, and immediately sent a message to Shi Han: "Boss, come to the detention area quickly. You What did you tell these children? They refused to come out."

    Two minutes later, Shi Han arrived.

    "You can come out now." He said happily, and pointed at Qin Xingyuan. "Did you see, with this brother around, I won't twist your heads."

    Qin Xingyuan:? ? ?

    After a while, Qin Xingyuan was followed by a string of children, ranging in age from five to twelve or thirteen years old, and they all followed him silently, like a group of ducklings strung behind a mother duck.

    And Shi Han, who was covered in blood, leisurely followed behind them, like a big bad wolf chasing ducks.

    "You..." Qin Xingyuan hesitated to speak to these children.

    The children looked back at Shihan in horror, then tried their best to raise their heads and looked at Qin Xingyuan with pleading eyes. Their big watery eyes of various colors were full of tears, and their curled eyelashes blinked, as if they couldn't pretend. Crying tears are about to fall.

    The little girl who accused Shi Han of twisting her head off just now stopped sobbing, and firmly held Qin Xingyuan's clothes with a pair of weak and slender hands.

    "Forget it, I'll arrange it." Qin Xingyuan resigned to his fate.

    pit, too pit.

    They took a small aircraft to Qin Xingyuan's spaceship. On the way, Shihan called out the last two people on the white house's death list and asked Qin Xingyuan, "What about our two so-called 'companions'?" He was referring to Yelena and Sang

    Yu Chen, two White House employees pretending to be mercenaries walking outside.

    "It's been cleaned up."

    "That's right." Shi Han nodded and ticked off the two names.

    ...

    Qin Xingyuan spent several days arranging these children.

    The girl who grabbed the corner of his clothes was Ya Shi who was rescued by Shi Han. A few days later, after Ya Shi calmed down, she quickly showed her bright and lively side, making Qin Xingyuan, the only child, have the illusion of being an older brother.

    At the same time, he was also doing maintenance on the Rose, and he was busy with the video calls from his family...

    During this time, he found a cabin for Shi Han, arranged for him to rest here, and secretly gave him the right to use a robot maintenance room.