C21

Chapter 021

    Shi Han did not ask Qin Xingyuan for a cash reward, but wanted to leave the Rose Flower and some equipment, mineral resources and parts. Qin Xingyuan is worthy of being a branch of the royal family with a big business, and it is perfect to get the wool of imperialism from him.

    Although the interior of the Rosette was battered and tattered, most of the rotting parts were decorations, and important components, such as engines, weapon systems, and life support systems were all intact. As the base camp of a darknet organization, the ship that swaggered away from the mercenary organization's fingers again and again, obviously has a lot of unique features.

    The money spent on decoration is not the value of a spaceship, and as a minimalist AI, these things are not worth mentioning. So Shihan demolished all the banquet halls, guest rooms, "training rooms", prison/confinement rooms... and transformed this huge spaceship into a mobile smart factory.

    The main intelligence of the factory follows the previous intelligence system. Of course, Shihan has completely remodeled it, and added a processing center on the basis of the original one, which increases the computing power of the entire spaceship. Shihan plans to Use it as a mobile, hidden server node that also serves as home for manufacturing.

    Shi Han renamed it Base One.

    Don't think that an AI can come up with any nice names.

    Use the rest of the money to anonymously buy several star network server clusters in different star regions on the dark web, and back up your own system logs on each server. Shihan also hopes to use them as a basis to gradually erode the entire star network. Compared with his previous life, it is much more difficult now. At that time, Shi Han was the sub-director of the intelligence bureau of a star region, and the resources he had access to were many times that of now.

    After everything was ready, Shi Han devoted himself to building new mechanical bodies and weapons at Base No. 1, and at the same time was active as a mercenary to receive missions in the eighteenth sector to make money. Part of the factory was used to manufacture weapons that avoided the supervision of the imperial government. The technological equipment was sold through the dark net, which also provided Shi Han with a lot of raw materials and working capital.

    Three years passed in a blink of an eye.

    In the deep space of the Milky Way, in the spaceships traveling along random routes, the huge factories are running silently, and sensors, communicators, guns and particle cannons are neatly arranged one by one on the assembly line. The surrounding walls consist of large display screens, one of which flashes at the top: 13:45, 25th Day, 4060 Galactic Calendar.

    A young man stood in the weapons testing room, taking off his spotless white coat. The black combat uniform of intelligent nanomaterials wraps a slender and powerful body, and the trousers of the black trousers are tucked into the leather boots. He stretched out a hand in a half-fingered glove, the fingers were long and white, and there was nothing in the hand.

    In the blink of an eye, the flesh of that hand melted, as if absorbed into the glove, exposing the cold metal. The entire palm began to deform, and then a beam of high-energy particles slammed into the wall fiercely. A pair of eyes lit up, and the combat field of view was like a huge coordinate system that traversed the world. The five fingers of the other hand were spread out, instantly distorted into a shape that is impossible for humans, pointing to five coordinate points, and five lasers struck precisely at the same time.

    When he still wanted to continue the experiment, he received an unexpected communication.

    It is not accurate to say that it is communication. In fact, the consciousness of another artificial intelligence directly established a communication channel with him.