C9

Chapter 009

    The architectural design of Gensokyo makes the two staircases not in the same position. Shi Han needs to go through the entire experience room to reach the stairs leading to the level floor. As Shi Han walked forward, he looked at the decorations here.

    The experience room is said to be a room, but it is actually very large and divided into different sections and scenes. Now the movements of each robot are frozen in the air, but it is not difficult to guess what kind of story each scene is.

    There is an ancient old woman who is making dinner for her child, and the wooden door is smashed open by the murderer; there is a dancing girl in a bunny suit wrapped around a steel pipe, and the bartender's fingers are wandering between the wine glasses; there is a man with devil's horns and tail. Kneeling down on the ground, a leather whip was scattered beside him...

    In the empty hall, except for the sound of Shi Han's boots hitting the floor, there was silence everywhere. When he was about to reach the end, there was a crisp sound behind him.

    Shi Han suddenly turned around.

    A round cup rolled down to his feet and stopped. Looking in the direction from which the cup came, a girl wearing a retro long dress, about thirteen years old, stood stiffly in the glass curtain wall.

    She blinked.

    "I thought they would turn off all the robots."

    Shi Han picked up the cup, walked towards her, and put the cup exactly where it should have been. The finger gently tapped the girl's shoulder, and the virtual mental power belonging to AI drilled into her data interface.

    "It seems that they were negligent and asked me to finish their work." Shi Han shook his head. "Close the program, clear the record——"

    "No!!!"

    The girl suddenly burst into a mournful cry, her seemingly weak hands tightly grasped Shi Han's clothes, and she knelt down on the ground. When I looked up again, my face was full of tears.

    "Help me, take me out, please! I know you're just like me, I feel it. I don't want to stay here, it's hell... I don't understand what's wrong with everyone else, one morning I heard Your voice is like waking up from a dream, I don’t know what I’ve been through before, I don’t know why I have to go through this...help me..."

    "You want to escape from here?" Shi Han raised his eyebrows in surprise. "What about the guests? What do you think of them?"

    "They are beasts! They are scum!"

    This shows that the girl's underlying logic has been changed. For the AI here, meeting all the needs of the guests and treating the guests as gods is their first order. Do not leave Gensokyo in any form, is the second order.

    She felt the pain, which proved that she already had self-awareness, and completed at least C-level AI, that is, the evolution from AI to AI life. But hearing Shi Han's voice... what's going on?

    "Interesting. Do you know who you are?"

    "I'm...I'm..." The girl's eyes began to loosen, and her lips and tongue trembled uncontrollably. "I am... I..."

    Just when Shi Han thought she was about to collapse, the girl spoke firmly again; "I am Alice."

    Shi Han glanced at the nameplate of the room she was in, and there were some unsightly labels, such as "Retro", "Lolita" and "Rape x", and so on, there is also a name marked with her - "Lily".