C6

Chapter 006

    He remembered that this school was quite famous and had trained many elite talents for the empire. Unfortunately, it was finally destroyed in a bizarre explosion on Venus ten years later. The woman also looked familiar, Shi Han never doubted his memory, she was Zheng Rongyuan, the professor of ship maintenance.

    The rest of the days were quite peaceful. Shi Han sorted out his database, studied the incomprehensible text codes that make up him, and updated some functions.

    Really I study myself.

    A day later, the spacecraft docked.

    In the Tomorrow Harbor Hall of Star Venus, Shi Han said to Owen: "Human beings, I have solved so many difficulties for you these past few days. The rewards shouldn't be too much, right?

    " up. In the past few days, he has adapted to the AI role really quickly, and he called Owen a "human" in a blink of an eye.

    Shi Han felt that being an AI was much happier than being a human being. There was no endless headache, no aggrieved mental strength, and no extremely weak body. Everything was so smooth.

    Owen immediately became vigilant. "What do you want?"

    "Don't be nervous, I don't mean anything malicious. I know the school you're going to gave you some money, and I need you to buy me a server cluster and give me the permissions, that's all." Shi Han An understatement. "Then I will leave. You have nothing to gain from you now, and I have no interest in you."

    "What kind of AI are you?"

    Shi Han laughed twice. "I don't need to know where you are going, and you don't need to know where I come from, it's as simple as that." "

    I'll do it, and you fulfill the agreement."

    Owen didn't talk nonsense, and immediately called up the operation interface and looked at the balance It fell like running water, and it didn't feel bad at all. After transferring the authorization to Shi Han, he heard the AI's satisfactory answer.

    "Very good, Owen. Remember my name, my name is Shihan, we may meet again in the future, I wish you a pleasant afternoon."

    The indicator light of the headset goes off.

    Really... gone?

    Owen hesitated for a moment, then took the headset off and crushed it with the heel of his boot.

    One day... I'll find out what the hell you are.

    ...

    Shihan entered Starnet with ease and joy, and after a stroll around, he came to his "new home".

    Hardware devices provide computing and storage resources for artificial intelligence. AI itself can be regarded as an algorithm. When wandering on the star network, all AIs can borrow public resources to exist and run. However, if there are no hardware resources as a nest to support other functions, No matter how advanced the AI is, it won't play a big role.

    For example, when invading the database on a spaceship, if Shihan has the current server cluster, where he needs to quietly open a loophole and sneak in slowly, it doesn't matter to just open Wushuang to get in.

    Shi Han lay down in the virtual space of this server cluster and felt comfortable.

    After tidying up his "room", Shi Han sat down on the floor of the operating system layer. He needs to organize his thoughts.