C18

Chapter 018

    Qin Xingyuan quickly picked it up. "It's been six months, and you've finally made progress?"

    "You deploy your force, and you agree on a time and place, and I'll bring the spaceship over immediately."

    "What?!" "You're making too much progress, right? Are you lying to me?"

    "Stop talking nonsense, I'll give you an hour, do you want to do it or not?" "

    Of course!" Qin Xingyuan's voice came from over there frantically grabbing the terminal, and after a while, He replied: "In one hour, drive to the eleventh sector, and I will send you the coordinates." "

    Understood."

    Shi Han hung up the communication, walked around a corner, and almost bumped into a woman head-on.

    It is Xi Rong, the "trainer" of the White House, and one of the few female perpetrators in this organization. She had sexy black wavy hair draped over her smooth shoulders, and she wore a long red dress with slits that almost reached her thighs. Her blue eyes were slightly raised under curled eyelashes, and her flaming red lips slowly lifted into a provocative smile.

    "Shihan?" She looked him up and down, and couldn't help but whistle. This handsome face, wide shoulders, narrow waist and long legs, is really a superb man. She stuck out the tip of her tongue and licked her slightly dry lips. "Finally willing to take off that obstructive coat?"

    Shi Han glanced at Xi Rong's clothes unmoved, and asked, "Is there a party on the boat?" "     That's right

    ."

Shang Shihan pinched his waist.

    "I have a good cargo here, so I asked the whole ship to hold a banquet, and told me that only a few people including you will not come. What are you doing so rigidly? Apart from work, there are many things to do on this ship I know you don't like playing with children, so—"

    She pulled down the neckline which was not high, and breathed out on Shihan's neck. "What about me?"

    Shi Han couldn't help laughing.

    Have a good laugh.

    He leaned down and whispered in Xi Rong's ear: "I'll come to the venue to find you in an hour."

    Xi Rong's beautiful eyes were wide open, and before she finished being surprised, Shi Han strode away.

    Of course, Shi Han thought happily, if you don't get together, how can the efficiency of killing be high?

    after an hour.

    The noise, the shouting, the screaming, the sound of shattering glasses, the rush of bodies huddled together, the mess of food and drink—the revelry in the hall was still going on. No one knew that the route on the display was fake, and no one knew that they had entered a private armed encirclement.

    They indulge as if tomorrow is death.

    That's not accurate, Shi Han thought. They have to die today.

    He went to the place where the "cargo" was held, the little children were kept alone in prison-like rooms, and he opened each room and told them that if they ran around when there was a commotion outside, he would wring their heads off.

    Shi Han felt that it was much more efficient than telling them to wait for rescue in gentle words.

    He picked up a gun, put one on his waist, and walked leisurely towards the banquet hall.