C28

Shi Han and Owen rushed into the battlefield.

Aisha saw a dazzling beam of high-energy particles shooting towards her, and she couldn't avoid it, but was blocked by a fighter plane that broke in suddenly. The silver-white protective cover lights up and goes out, which is the most common model. Although the inside may be modified so that mom doesn't recognize it, it can't be seen from the outside.

To save her? Or is there another purpose?

Aisha was wondering, she received a strange call, after answering, a strange yet familiar voice sounded.

"I am Shihan, my spaceship is docked near the jump point, follow us."

Aisha recognized the voice immediately, and the name also evokes painful memories from a few years ago. Of course, she thanked Shi Han, although the latter failed to send her the bone crystal, and finally sent only a blood-stained card.

She put her hand on her breast pocket, habitually confirmed that the card was still there, and then took advantage of Shi Han and Owen's fighter planes to disrupt the formation of the pursuers, and controlled the spaceship to make a beautiful roll, rushing forward Out of the siege.

"Will there be any pursuers? How much time do we have?" Owen asked Shihan.

Shi Han had just connected to all the airports of Autumn Star, and a second later, he replied: "Not yet, but we only have three minutes." "Three minutes is

enough.

" Among the drones, a spaceship carrying the psychic himself swooped over. Before he could finish his sentence, the realm of mental power spread out beside him, covering the spaceship just in time. In the vision of the field, a pitch-black sword lightly pierced through the spaceship, cutting it like a hot knife through butter. Breaking through the enemy's mental barrier, piercing into her brain.

The mental power user immediately fell into a state of brain death. The drones she originally controlled that were flickering with red light dimmed one after another, like a group of fireflies that suddenly went out in the vast universe.

But in an instant, they lit up one after another, this time they were blue lights. Then, they rushed towards their companions who were fighting side by side in the first place, and chaos suddenly appeared on the battlefield.

This is the equipment that Shi Han controlled the dead spiritual power user.

In this chaos, Owen approached every mental power user with ease, shrouded them into the attack range, and then took them away with one move. Every time he kills a person, a piece of red light will disappear, a piece of blue light will light up, and gradually the blue will swallow the red until there are no more living enemies in the entire battlefield.

Shi Han curled up his mouth and raised his hand, these drones flashed twice, the indicator lights dimmed, scattered all over the battlefield, and entered the communication silence and stealth mode.

"What?" Owen asked.

"Send them a surprise."

Owen nodded. "It's a good thing to kill everything."

"Let's go."

They drove towards the jump point, and Aisha, who had obtained the permission from Shi Han, had already boarded Base No. 1. After the aircraft driven by Shi Han and Owen returned to the spaceship warehouse, the base Number One immediately passed the jump point at full speed.

Three minutes later, the chaotic battlefield outside the autumn star attracted Aisha's uncle, who is also the regular armed force of Zhou Qinghe, a well-known black market tycoon. Such serious battles in space not far from habitable planets should have been under the jurisdiction of Qiurixing's police force, but Zhou Qinghe naturally did not allow the official police force to participate in his family's affairs, and it is very common to assign his own armed forces .