C12

Chapter 012

    The building appeared to have been an apartment building, with a dusty reception desk at the end of the hall, and a figure standing in front of it.

    It was a young man in a white coat, with black hair and black eyes, single eyelids, clean-looking, of medium build, just like any young man you could see anywhere on the street.

    When he saw Shi Han approaching, he suddenly showed a somewhat friendly smile, while smiling a little embarrassedly, he stretched out his hand. "Hi, I'm the doctor. Are you the one who sent me the anonymous message?"

    Shi Han nodded. "Yes, I'm Shi Han. Let's not talk nonsense, I will give you the information of my former companion, you let me join the organization, and give me Ikeda Aisha." "Really taciturn." The doctor shook his head and laughed

    . "That's fine, I won't exchange pleasantries anymore, just do as we discussed. You come with me, one of our spaceships stops at Station A of the central port of Garbage Star, and after a few jumps to get rid of the traces, then you can Go to our headquarters. You can give me your information on the spaceship."

    Although the tone was very kind, the vigilance against Shi Han never relaxed. Until the moment before boarding the spaceship, Shi Han could feel more than one pair of malicious eyes staring at him in the darkness.

    After boarding the spaceship, these hidden killers disappeared, replaced by two fully armed bodyguards guarding the doctor's side openly.

    After the spaceship left the port, Shi Han passed the information over. It was not until the first jump was completed that the doctor carefully read and checked the accuracy of the information, looked up at Shi Han, and motioned to the bodyguard beside him to pour him a glass of red wine.

    Shi Han took it without hesitation and took a sip, the doctor smiled.

    "Yes, courageous."

    "The first step in cooperation is mutual trust." Shi Han said indifferently.

    "The first step in cooperation is mutual trust... Very well, Mr. Shi, before you can completely gain my trust, I need you to answer a question." The doctor said. "You know that we are a heinous organization. Why do you want to join us? Is it because you have this kind of habit and have been anonymous in our live broadcast room for a long time?" "No. Actually,

    I I have never been in your live broadcast room." Shi Han denied it very flatly.

    "Then..." The doctor dragged out his voice. "Are you trying to come undercover?"

    Shi Han smiled contemptuously.

    "This kind of joke is too illogical. Obviously, in a criminal organization, there are scum besides perverts. When I denied that I was a pervert just now, there is no doubt that I am just scum." "My

    first Once I saw someone and said that I was a scum without shame." The doctor waited for an explanation with great interest.

    Shi Han leaned back to make himself sit more comfortably and relaxed, and casually said: "Those nobles who use their power to make bad money are not ashamed, I have nothing to be ashamed of. It is my sin not to be born into a nobleman. The basic necessities of food, housing and transportation are far behind that of a child from a noble family, and when he grows up, he wants to earn some money, and he is dictated by that Qin Xingyuan in the team." "

    We can't afford Qin Xingyuan." The doctor frowned.

    "I know. But I also gave you the information of the other two teammates. You can get a breakthrough from them. However, as long as you return Ikeda Aisa intact, this case will be closed. Those poor children , Even if they died in front of the nobles, no one cares, maybe they killed a lot of them secretly."

    "Ikeda Aisa was a mistake." The doctor regretted. "We have dealt with those who arrested Ikeda long ago, and now we are just worrying about how to return them without revealing our identity."

    "Leave this to me." Shi Han said, showing a satisfied smile. "Look, I got the reward from the Ikeda family for handing over the mission, and you get information about tracking your mercenaries to avoid risks. I don't know how high the mercenary's salary is for the low-level exploitation.

    " As for moral justice? In my opinion, they only exist in the movies of the little nobles who have tasted the sweetness of exploitation. There are bright flowers and wonderful castles everywhere, but they never look out of the window. How can the filth of the world enter the nobles? What about the eyes? But the real world is the world we live in. There is only one moral criterion:

    "Might is justice."

    The doctor finally showed a sincere smile and raised his hand. "Cheers to our friendship, might is justice."

    The rims of the two cups touched together.

    Shi Han smiled.

    Power your mb.

    ...

    At 13:00 the next day, the spacecraft arrived at the base. Their base is a large starship, floating in the universe, their whereabouts are strange, and they have no fixed place.

    Shi Han sneaked into the virtual layer to check. The firewall wraps the ship's own network facilities tightly, and directly links the star network equipment through public services.

    For example, Shihan's equipment directly connected to the star network cannot be used in principle, and all network activities must be relayed through a proxy server on the ship. In addition, in order to ensure that members will not leak information through the equipment directly connected to the star network, the ship is full of detectors to detect abnormal signals.

    The route of this starship named "Rose" is random, that is to say, even if Shi Han sends out its coordinates now, it may start to jump the next moment.

    To let the external fleet surround it, unless it keeps sending coordinates, or hacks into its system, let the entire starship drive into the encirclement without anyone noticing.

    According to the doctor, in order to welcome new members, there is a tradition on this ship called "scum gathering".

    Shi Han pushed open the door of the dance hall and stepped into a sea filled with sinful atmosphere.

    "White House" undoubtedly brought a lot of benefits to the team. The white tablecloth is covered with delicate hand-embroidered flowers, laid on the clean and bright mahogany long table, and the four hanging corners are neatly tied with bright roses. Top-quality wines and rare ingredients can be seen everywhere, and the beautiful tableware is inlaid with A lot of rare ores reflected a blurred halo under the bright crystal lights.

    The people dressed elegantly, the men wore formal suits and bow ties, and the few women wore dresses that trailed to the floor and stepped on high-heeled shoes.

    Just looking at these, it may be like a noble ball, just like seeing a doctor for the first time, people only see an ordinary young man, maybe a little honest and polite.

    However, if you pay attention to the children wearing weird clothes at the ball and crawling silently on the ground like puppies in a dog leash, you can smell the evil under the glamorous appearance.