C5

Chapter 005

    "What?!" the man with colorful hair asked in surprise. "Who?"

    "I'm just an ordinary AI. But if you refuse to remove the gun from my master's forehead and put it in his hands within ten seconds, this ordinary AI The AI will make your smart material belt shrink sharply until it divides you in half. Ten, nine, eight..." The

    man turned pale with fright, and tried to manipulate his belt quickly. The moment his mental power was connected to the smart interface , error messages flooded in.

    Insufficient permissions.

    "Advanced AI??!" The man's face was full of distorted fear. And after he shouted this sentence, his companions also showed the same look.

    In the Starnet era, advanced AI is not only the best housekeeper for human beings, but also a skilled hacker, but also a powerful killer in battle. They are rare in number, and each of them has to evolve for hundreds of years, and consumes astronomical amounts of energy and computing power in the process.

    They are obviously not available to everyone. The AI that can pass the Turing test is divided into nine levels from A+ to C-, and even the minor nobles of the empire may not have a C-level AI.     These little bastards who trafficked people on Garbage Star never imagined that they would meet a high-level AI in their lifetime, and they were immediately terrified by the meaning behind it. Before he had time to think about why the nobles of the empire appeared alone on Garbage Star, the man with colorful hair immediately dropped the weapon in his hand.     After running a few steps and remembering what the AI said just now, he turned around and picked up the electromagnetic gun, and handed it to Owen respectfully. In the end, they ran away without a trace.     I'm afraid of being missed by an advanced AI.     Unfortunately, the first thing Shi Han did when he returned to the virtual space was to create a death list, put the information of those five people on it, and set the priority to low. Shihan is not a kind person, and has always pursued the concept of "cutting the grass without eradicating the roots, and regenerating when the spring breeze blows". After a period of time, the suspicion will be reduced, and when he thinks about it, he will be killed by the way.

    At this time, the pleasant tone of the terminal sounded on the communicator.

    "Flight HQ180 headed to tomorrow's port of the Venus galaxy in the eighteenth star sector has started to board the ship. Passengers are requested to go to the entrance of A8 for identity verification." The distance between the eighteenth star sector

    and the thirty-third star sector is very far, not only It refers to the geographical distance, and it refers to the channel between these two star regions. Today's spaceships use a combination of conventional flight and transition. From the Thirty-Three-Star District to the Eighteen-Star District, they have to pass through three transition points in the middle. The distance between each pair of transition points is not close. The entire voyage takes a total of three days.

    Private space is a must for long-distance travel. Each passenger has his own rest cabin, which is about ten square meters in size.

    Owen adjusted the light in the rest cabin to match his biological clock. He didn't have any luggage, so he didn't have anything to do next, so he sat on the bed. He started to read, but after reading for a while, he found that he didn't read a single word, and kept replaying what happened in the terminal in his mind.

    If Shihan was not by his side...

    Owen repeatedly hated his own weakness, so weak that he had to rely on an artificial intelligence with unknown origin and purpose. His every move is planned by this AI, it seems that he is like a robot, Shi Han will do whatever he says, he doesn't know if Shi Han's forged identity for him has anything to do with it, let alone trust a senior AI has no master.

    He felt like a blindfolded person, Shi Han was his only navigation, there might be a huge conspiracy ahead of him, and he could only follow along.

    Because he has no choice.

    He hates himself for being like this.

    "Still thinking about those people just now?" Shi Han's voice sounded in his ears inappropriately. "They are already on my death list."

    "Trouble, if you don't do it, I will kill them in the future." Owen replied coldly.

    "Are you concerned about their plans? Are you sick of being treated as a plaything?" Shi Han's tone was calm with a little curiosity. "If it really falls into their hands, what would you do?"

    In Shi Han's original timeline, Owen didn't have any AI, and he might eventually find a way to forge his identity to buy a boat ticket from the underground black market. Encountered the same thing. Shi Han only knows that Owen spent his childhood on the garbage planet, how he finally escaped from that planet has always been a mystery.

    Owen was silent for a while, and finally replied: "Behavior is just a multiple-choice question that puts interests in the heart."

    He said indifferently: "Some people think that dignity is greater than survival, and that is their choice. But I think survival is greater than dignity, In order to survive, there is nothing that cannot be lost. As long as I live, I will get back ten times and a hundred times what I lost.” Except life,

    there is nothing that cannot be lost, and there is nothing that cannot be recovered.

    As expected of... Owen Hall. Shi Han thought silently, there are more werewolves than ruthless people.

    In the original timeline, Shi Han, as the sub-director of the Intelligence Bureau, knew a lot about His Majesty Owen, but it was not detailed, because his early experience was a mystery in the whole galaxy. Shi Han only knew that the first time he appeared in the public system records was the Venus Galaxy in the eighteenth sector, which was why Shi Han chose this flight.

    Irving's first record was a bloodbath. After that, the man named Owen Hall disappeared. There is reason to believe that he changed his name and surname to continue his activities in the galaxy. There are several suspicious identities. Most of them guessed that he was the "Shadow Assassin". The style of acting is quite in line with Owen's profile.     The next day, Owen took off the earphones where Shihan was, and went to the restaurant of the spaceship alone. There was nothing unusual when he came back, but Shi Han discovered through infrared scanning that there was an extra layer of biofilm on his left wrist, and a chip underneath.     Won't let me know? interesting.

    After a while, Shi Han secretly came to the database of this spaceship. It has to be said that compared to measures to keep customers confidential, the spaceship firewall related to Green Shoots' own property is quite strong. Although the AI of the spaceship is only a D-level hot chick, if Shi Han, who uses a small chip as his hometown, wants to invade in a big way, the computing resources are still not enough, and the alarm may be triggered.

    Shi Han has to be cautious now, first open a loophole, and then slowly export the data he wants.

    Three hours later, he got the surveillance video he wanted. In the video, a serious and reliable middle-aged woman approaches Owen. She looks like an educator, quite similar to Shi Han's childhood math teacher. Owen seems to have first rejected her and then been persuaded by her. She took out a badge and showed Owen some information...

    Shi Han enlarged the badge.

    Venus school of superpowers?

    The author has something to say: Shi Han: I am just an ordinary AI.

    Little gangster: Don't come here! ! !