C13

Chapter 013

    Shi Han was introduced to a group of criminal gangs. According to the doctor, "They are all fellows who are as proud of being a scum as you are.

    " The man named Thomas couldn't help counting the income of the past few years to Shi Han, and finally laughed and patted Shi Han on the shoulder and said: "My

    brother, you really came to the right place to make money. I and you Speaking of which, we divide the cost of entering the live broadcast room into three levels. You should also know that the third level can only be used to watch, the second level can give suggestions, and the first level is completely the owner of the room. Those who save money and save money Some lower-class people who pay a little money can’t even afford the third gear, so they search for our pirated versions, and those aristocratic gentlemen with psychopaths, tsk tsk tsk, that’s a waste of money! You see, we only start from They got a little money from them, enough to feed us for several lifetimes, how rich are those gentlemen and wives!" "

    Yes." Shi Han curled his mouth. "But they are not something we can mess with. You caught a little girl named Ikeda Aisa before, and the first thing I did when I came here was to take her away and hand in the mission." "Hey, stop talking."

    Thomas

    said He swung the wine glass and smashed it on a little girl kneeling at his feet in anger.

    "This is really a shameful mistake. But we found out at the very beginning that Ms. Ikeda has been placed at the other end of the Rose, eating, drinking, sleeping, and finding a lot of small toys for her. The child kept asking when she could see her parents, but we couldn't send her back without revealing it, so we kept prevaricating. Strange to say, she didn't ask during this time, and she became happier."

    "Since you're here, it's better to get this matter done as soon as possible. Come with me and take Ikeda Aisha away."

    At this time, the other end of the Rose.

    Ikeda Aisa blinked her watery brown eyes, staring at the rotating camera outside the room. She calculated that every thirty minutes, when it turned to the far right, it would stay there for five minutes.

    The five minutes started.

    Aisha immediately piled the quilts on the bed into the shape of a person, took out a few strands of cut hair from the cabinet beside the bed, put one end in the quilt, and the other end sticking out, looking like a naughty child wrapped up in a ball As if asleep.

    After doing all this skillfully, she opened the vent in the wall and got in.

    She crawled inside while watching the time. After climbing for about three minutes, she came to an exit with a fence. Aisha smiled with her eyes bent, and happily knocked on the fence, making a crisp sound.

    "Francis, I've come to play with you," she called.

    The room outside the fence is very simple, except for a mattress for resting, there is nothing else. There is no camera here, and Aisha is very envious of this. What she doesn't know, though, is that it's because the administrators don't think the lives that live here are worth the cost of surveillance.

    In daily life, Aisha always meets young masters whose chins are higher than the sky. Different from those boys, although Francis is a little silent, and often asks for some strange things, such as asking her to help bring some food—Aisha thought to herself, will there be people who lack food and clothing in this era? Is he just greedy for my little snack? But anyway, he is a soft-spoken boy.

    Francis is a beautiful boy who looks about twelve years old. In Aisha's eyes, he looks like the legendary angel. She thinks that she has only seen such a good-looking person on the star network. His blond hair was brilliant and pure, and he had long eyelashes and lake-like eyes, but he was a little thinner.

    Aisha said more than once that Francis shouldn't lose weight, but each time he got complicated eyes from the other party, which made Aisha feel very puzzled. However, there is not much time for her to sneak over each time, and in the limited time, Aisha does not want to argue with Francis.

    "Aisha?"

    Francis walked over slowly. He was limping a bit, and the corners of his mouth were swollen and bloody. Seeing his appearance, Aisha said distressedly: "Did you fall while playing outside again?"

    Francis lowered his head and remained silent.

    "I really envy that you can still play outside." Aisha flattened her mouth aggrievedly. "There is a camera in my room. They locked me in and watched me every day. I can only find a gap and run out. I have not been able to contact my mother. They told me that she has too much work as the mayor. I temporarily Stay here. They also found me a lot of toys, but playing with toys alone is not fun at all. I don’t know when I will be able to go home..." "Don't worry."

    Francis comforted her: "Trust me, you I'll be back soon."

    Ikeda Aisa nodded vigorously. "Thank you!"

    "What did you bring today?"

    Aisha smiled and took out a deck of cards from her pocket. "This is my favorite card. It's called Monster Kingdom."

    Francis took a card from the gap in the fence and looked at the exquisite printing on it fascinated. He didn't know how expensive the materials were used, but he just found it very attractive. people.

    "But I don't know how to play..." He hesitated.

    Aisha smiled heartily: "It's okay, I'll teach you."

    Thirty minutes passed quickly, Aisha put away the cards, but left a card with a dragon on it, and handed it to Francis , The latter's eyes lit up immediately.

    "No, this is for you as a souvenir, I have to go back to my room, see you tomorrow!"

    Aisha's figure disappeared into the vent, Francis stared blankly at the card in his hand, and did not know when a few drops of water fell on it. Above, the boy hastily wiped it clean and hid it in his rough coat.

    Only then did he realize that those few drops of water were actually his own tears.

    In the ventilation duct, Aisha pinpointed the timing as always, opened the partition neatly, jumped into the room from the exit, but fell to the ground in fright when she landed.

    In her room stood a young man, tall and slender, handsome and outstanding, but his demeanor was not friendly, but rather mysterious and oppressive because of his indifferent and sharp eyes.

    "Miss Ikeda, where have you been?"

    Aisha used her small body to cover the vent in the room in vain, trying to make up an excuse.

    "I... I'm really bored, so I started to study the facilities in the room. I don't know what this... is used for. I know you usually don't let me do dangerous things, so I...wait for the camera to pass by... ..."

    "But I think you've done it proficiently, and it's not the first time. Do you need to divide it into several times to explore the function of the vent?" The corner of the man's mouth curled into a slight smile. "You counted the time pretty well."

    The author has something to say: Today is late due to unexpected circumstances, sorry! Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2020-12-06 22:16:08~2020-12-08 22:27:26~Thanks to the

    little angels who cast mines: kitten 犭One is Miao, and the other is right and wrong;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!