C11

Chapter 011

    This task needs to be taken on as a team. Under this task, three other people just expressed their willingness to form a team. The farthest one of them needs two hours to get there, so Shi Han agreed with them to meet at the coffee shop in the guild hall in two hours.

    While waiting for them, he checked their basic information. This is the case in this era. People communicate online, and people who have added friends can view basic information, and it is right to know each other. There is no self-introduction when meeting offline, and everyone assumes that you are already familiar with them.

    Efficient and cold, it's hard to tell whether it's good or bad.

    The first team member is Yelena Karenina, a C-level psychic who is taking the normal way of manipulating intelligent machines, so she doesn't seem too poor. She looks like a mature woman with long light blonde hair, beautiful purple eyes, and a figure that usually makes people look back several times when walking on the street.

    The other two are men, one is a young man named Sang Yuchen, a D+ level psychic, a sub-professional network engineer, with black hair and black eyes, and a handsome appearance.

    The other is an arrogant young man named Qin Xingyuan, a C+ level psychic who graduated with honors from the Venus School of Superpowers.

    No honorific title or title is listed on his profile, but his name suggests that he must be related to the royal family.

    Shi Han smiled slightly.

    He has information about Qin Xingyuan in his memory. In the timeline of his previous life, this person's experience is very interesting.

    The appointed time is approaching.

    Contrary to Shi Han's expectations, Qin Xingyuan, who was farthest away, arrived first. He stepped into the gate of the guild hall ten minutes before the appointed time. After looking around for a while, his eyes locked on Shi Han. Beside the table, he quickly pulled out the chair and sat down.     Qin Xingyuan has a handsome but somewhat mean face, delicate and arrogant eyebrows, expensive and decent clothes, and looks full of aristocratic style. I saw him open the menu of the coffee shop on the operation interface, his well-built brows were frowned, as if he was criticizing the rubbish that these civilians drank.

    While Shi Han was looking at him, Qin Xingyuan was also evaluating Shi Han.

    This young man probably came from another star area, and he had never heard of this person in the eighteenth star area. His appearance is impressive: handsome face, a rare short silver-gray hair. Wearing high-tech goggles, although the clothes are decent, but so simple that people can't see the economic situation, and the impression is only mysterious.

    Qin Xingyuan thought this person was very strange.

    Twenty minutes later, Sang Yuchen and Yelena arrived arm in arm. It seems that they are a couple, but this kind of relationship will not be written in the basic information.

    Qin Xingyuan signaled them to sit down, and the two hesitated for a second, obviously not trusting the two teammates. Indeed, partnering with a newcomer of unknown origin, a noble young master, is really worrying.

    "We don't need to discuss the information in the documents again. Let's determine the content of the next task first, and then assign it to everyone."

    Qin Xingyuan crossed his legs, leaned back in the chair, and provoked a contempt at the corner of his mouth smile.

    He is a nobleman and the most powerful person in this operation. He thinks that he should take the role of leader as a matter of course.