C30

Twenty minutes later, Aisha and Owen cleaned up more than a dozen security personnel, and Shi Han completely blocked the communication between the villa and the outside world, destroyed the access control of the back door, and entered the villa along the base of the wall.

All the guests have left, only Zhou Qinghe, his lover, and a few servants are in this villa.

Service robots are much cheaper and cheaper than human servants, and they never go wrong. In this era, having human servants at home is just a way to show off one's status.

Just suffering for these innocent servants. While thinking, Shi Han restrained the maid who accidentally saw him, and mercilessly knocked her unconscious.

The process of infiltrating was not easy. Zhou Qinghe was a mafia boss, and his lover's villa was full of various detectors and traps. Shi Han deciphered them while moving. After half an hour, he came to the door of the master bedroom.

It was a sensor door. Shi Han's eyes flashed blue, and within a second, the door opened without a sound.

Zhou Qinghe and his lover lay naked and defenseless on the bed. Shi Han stretched out his fingers, the flesh on his fingertips melted away to reveal the black muzzle of the gun, and a laser beam penetrated straight through the woman's head without fireworks.

Zhou Qinghe is worthy of being a gangster/road figure, with an extremely keen sense of danger, he frowned immediately and was about to wake up.

Maybe it was because he drank too much alcohol, maybe he was tired after too intense "exercise", in short, Zhou Qinghe didn't wake up right away. In just a few seconds, Shi Han naturally wouldn't give him a chance. He rushed to Zhou Qinghe's side, and injected a needle into his vein. Under the effect of strong anesthetic, Zhou Qinghe only struggled limply a few times , and never move again.

A detector appeared in Shi Han's palm, and when activated, blue light enveloped Zhou Qinghe's body. In his field of vision, a spot of light flashed under the skin of Zhou Qinghe's left leg. Shi Han retracted the detector, and a small knife popped out from his fingers. Cut open the flesh there, and pulled out a locator. After fixing the location it sent at the current location, it was thrown on the floor. After finishing all this, Shi Han pulled off the bed sheet, wrapped Zhou Qinghe around him, carried it on his shoulders like a pig, and got into a floating car that was already waiting in the underground garage.

Owen was sitting in the driver's seat, and Aisha was in the co-pilot, observing the surrounding situation. After Shi Han dragged Zhou Qinghe into the car, Aisha glanced at the humanoid object indifferently, and said to Shi Han, "So you brought this animal back alive, so I'm in trouble." "He's quite useful, after the

interrogation After that, I will let you kill it."

Aisha raised the corners of her mouth. "Thank you."

Owen started the car. He was used to driving fighter planes during military training, and he was really good at driving. Shi Han thought he could drive better and faster than Owen, although... the ride experience was a bit bad.

Just look at Aisha's slightly pale face.

The car was rented anonymously from the dark web. Out of prudence, they changed another car halfway through the drive, and finally came to their temporary stronghold, an undeveloped tropical rainforest.

Of course, they didn't plan to live here for a long time, so they only set up the most common fool-style expansion tent on the market. This simple tent will become Zhou Qinghe's burial place. After arriving at the destination, Aisha couldn't wait to open the door on the passenger side, jumped out of the car nimbly, grabbed Zhou Qinghe's two limp arms, and dragged Zhou Qinghe with astonishing strength for a fourteen-year-old girl. , like dragging a dead dog, walked towards the tent. Aisha threw the enemy into the tent, like throwing a broken sack, the adult man's heavy body hit the ground, making a dull sound, and tied Zhou Qinghe in a slightly jerky way, with the joints of his arms and feet cuffed Together. Shi Han tacitly handed Ai Sha a needle tube, which was filled with sobriety medicine. Aisha finished the injection quickly, and Shi Han suspected that she actually wanted to poke the needle through Zhou Qinghe's eyes into his brain with her aggressive posture. Not long after, Zhou Qinghe woke up and turned around. He didn't even realize that he was kidnapped. In his memory, he just fell asleep and woke up in a strange place. In the dizziness caused by the anesthetic being forcibly neutralized by the sobering agent, Zhou Qinghe found himself naked and tied up in the next second, and he yelled loudly.