C23

Chapter 023

    The moment her father died, An Lin felt as if her body had lost all strength, and she collapsed limply to the ground.

    Shi Han turned around and faced An Lin, he shook off the pieces of meat from his hand, some of which landed on An Lin's delicate face.

    The corners of his mouth slowly raised.

    "Miss An Lin, hello."

    He walked towards An Lin slowly with vigorous and graceful steps, while An Lin supported her body with trembling hands, her feet stared wildly, stepping back bit by bit move.

    She didn't understand, she didn't understand why things turned out like this. Shouldn't it be her bodyguard who killed the man without breaking a sweat? Shouldn't Owen be her toy?

    He is just a lowly trash star pauper, and she is an imperial nobleman! She gave him a superior life, but the price is that he must obey all her orders! Not only was he not happy to thank Xie En, but he dared to resist!

    her father! Her omnipotent father died like this! An Lin became more and more frightened. Why? Why? Why hasn't their AI Hyosung responded yet? Ahhhhhh——

    with a bang, her back hit the corner of the wall, and Shi Han stopped in front of her. There is no way out for her.

    "Don't you understand, Miss Anlin? When you believe in the law of bullying, you'd better pray that you don't become that weak person."

    Anlin watched the handsome robot squatting down in front of her, smiling, with a cold expression Metal fingers pinched her neck like a delicate flower.

    He tore it casually.

    The flowers are gone.

    Shi Han walked past the corpses, picked up the unconscious Owen, got into the car when he got in, and drove into the underground passage. All the way, when leaving the base, Shi Han activated its self-destruction program.

    Just like in the history of the previous life, a huge ball of fire rose from the base of the Venus school of superpowers.

    ...

    Shi Han took Owen back to base No. 1 and put him on the operating table.

    He gently took all of Owen's clothes off. This is a process that requires a lot of patience, because Owen has bloody wounds on his body, which are stuck together with his clothes. Shihan needs to slowly and patiently cut the skin and fabric apart.

    Owen is nineteen years old this year. Unlike the half-grown boy back then, he is already close to a mature youth. He has a body as perfect as his face, tall, with broad shoulders and narrow waist, slender legs, and his body is covered with beautiful, powerful and well-proportioned muscles.     Shi Han took out an anesthetic and injected it into Owen's body, a shiny scalpel popped out from his hand, turned on the sterile lamp above his head, and sliced into Owen's ribs.     Ten minutes later, he repaired Owen's broken rib. After checking, there were no other internal organs that could not be restored, so he used biological thread to suture the wound. After sending the used surgical equipment to be cleaned and sterilized, Shi Han looked at the unconscious Owen, his originally smooth and compact body was covered with mottled scars.     He couldn't help reaching out to touch it. The scars were slightly raised on the skin, like ugly centipedes, but they looked very harmonious on Owen's body. They destroy the perfection of this body, but bring another kind of imperfect beauty.     real, human.     The human body is not as convenient as a machine, but the warm and complex pulsation, imprecise and imperfect, is unique, irreproducible and fascinating.     When he realized that his current behavior was so perverted that it didn't make sense even from the AI point of view, Shi Han withdrew his hand.     He picked Owen up and put him in the nutrition cabin. The nutrition cabin is a device for conditioning the human body. It is also used for long-term hibernation and can monitor the patient's brain signals.     While waiting for Owen to recover, Shihan entered the virtual space and looked at Xiaoxing who was still silently kneeling on the ground, that was An Zhiyuan's AI. In the virtual space, his image is a young man in a tuxedo, and behind him stands Alice with a somewhat anxious expression.