Character Profile

A/n: If you've read my other books, I mean Naruto give you'd know I made character profiles for Areayis and Nhira (who you might know better as Ai but in official author's notes and others I'm going to start call her by her real name), so here's one for Arien too.
P.s. Sorry I suck at descriptions

Name: Arien Khiel Fahlen (Maiden name)
Now, it's my head cannon that in the Naruto verse it atleast with the shinobi villages if a woman married into a family or clan they leave their maiden names behind. Hence why there are no middle names, you notice that?
Name: Arien Khiel Fahlen-Uchiha (with a hyphen so it's not her middle name, when she married Madara her family didn't want her to drop her maiden name)

Nickname: She's too amazing for one.

Given by friends; (Hashirama): Ari, Tobirama just loves calling her name without any changes, so does Madara but occasionally "Wife"

Age: 30 (When she died)
How old does she appear: 28

Gender: Female

Physical Appearance;
Height (currently): 175 cm

Weight: 59 kg

Hair color: You know how the sky looks like in a starry, cloudless night? Yeah. That's the colour. A dark, dark space like blue and can you picture sprinkled stars or stardust in her hair. So when her hair moves it's like a river reflecting stars.

Eye color: Red, like a swirl of ruby and blood red, it's I can't describe the shade but a very vivid and rich red. Also, she doesn't have that line that defines the circle of the eyes. Basically her iris spreads out into her eyes and faded as it spreads. Kind of like how when you drop a watercolor or paint on water and the colour disperses, like that.

Skin: A healthy cream white skin, a mix of porcelain and pale ivory with a touch of warm ivory.

Body build: Curvaceous hourglass

Headband position: Not applicable

Others: High cheekbones

Personality Traits: Extrovert

Favourite flower: Roses, red specifically

Favourite colour: All colours

Least favourite colour: none

Blood type: Inapplicable

Zodiac: Leo

Birthday: July 10

Cats or dogs or Fish:  Any animal except creepy crawlies

Hobbies: Reading, dancing, singing, writing, sleeping, eating, cooking, baking, board games, shopping, making money, astronomy, gardening, flower arrangement

General style: She's the kind of person who looks fabulous all the time but sleeps in pajamas. Like, gowns, dresses and high heeled shoes and fur coats. She's the extravagant and glorious kind of style. Her fashion is unconventional to the shinobi culture and people gawk at her cause who wears a gown walking around right? She doesn't care. Also, she's a jewelry and gems kind of girl. Not much with headdress or hair accessories though.

This is an example of the kind of fashion she uses;