Chapter 5 - Talamayas

Talamayas thrust into Wren as his mate steadied himself on the wall, every quiver urging him on as he filled Wren and pushed further with each stroke. The moans deepened to gasps of pain, but Talamayas' frustration was making it difficult to slow himself. The only thing that eased the pain of losing Vice and then Ghost was pounding it into the only man he craved more. But Wren didn't much look like he was enjoying it, and the best Tala could manage was fully stopping. Soft and careful weren't in his nature, and he dropped his chin in shame onto Wren's chest as he stilled with him against the wall. Light magic tread his hair from Wren's fingers in his pitch hair, but they didn't lessen his sorrow much.

Perhaps if he were a better man, Ghost would have stayed.

"Tala, don't stop." Wren groaned as he ran his free hand down Tala's bare back, digging his nails into his skin enough that it had Tala arching his hips forward.

"You don't look like you're enjoying it," Tala whispered into his mate's light skin, so pale compared to the golden sand of his people. Not wanting his mate to see his expression, he tucked his face into Wren's long red hair that tickled his pectoral muscles now, and he inhaled the scent of sweat and sex as Tala sagged with more shame.

Wren sputtered a breath of incredulity followed by a slow groan. "The only thing I'm not enjoying is that you're not yourself, Tala. If I wasn't into it, my dick wouldn't be so erect that it's near rubbing against your chin."

Tala glanced down, and Wren's laugh shook them as he assessed his manhood.

"Tala, you have got to learn blatantly obvious physical queues because you're horrible with the emotional ones." Wren dug his fingers into Tala's shoulder so hard that he snarled, but his mate only smiled, flashing desire in his ash grey eyes that met Tala's crimson and sizzled. "Don't push me up against a wall in the hallway, get me riled, and then back out, Talamayas Sol."

"But I'm hurting you," Talamayas spit in frustration, shoving himself back inside Wren to a cry of agony that had Wren's face pressed to his shoulder.

"Talamayas, with the soul binding I share your blood and heal near as quickly as you. And you always hurt me. If I didn't find pleasure in your pain then I don't think we'd be mates." Wren wrapped his hands in Tala's short hair before tugging it gently, and Talamayas breathed in Wren's lust to reassure himself before he braced his hips and moved with urgency and zero restraint.

"Tala," Wren gasped out breath before it flowed into a desperate cry. "Now there is the mate I can't get enough of." Wren's words went straight into Talamayas and squeezed his heart with guilt as much as pleasure. Talamayas didn't deserve Wren, but he was going to take from him, over and over, until he filled him with his pleasure.

Hell, everyone in the castle could hear Wren as he slammed their bodies together, loving the slick sweat that beaded both their bodies, Wren from physical exertion and Talamayas from the fire magics superheating his skin when he got excited. Without their complete soul binding, he'd never be able to have sex with his mate without hurting him too much. His control was shit, and not from any lack of experience as a vampire. The volatility of his magic reflected into his personality and control of his body.