Story Updates Fun time

Awakened flame is winding down guys! (Even though it was hecka longer than my other books *sweats*)

There are still 7 chapters(after this weeks post) plus a short epilogue, and some **HOT** scenes for Talamayas and Vice. I promise, it's getting steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeamy next week hahaha.

This week we get to meet Riff, and 100% all I could think about while typing him was S & M by Rihanna, except 600% more literally than that song was ever intended. That man has an unhealthy obsession with chains, and a lust for slaughtering vampire kind that is unhealthy to say the least. Please enjoy the song(pun intended) and the laugh at imagining Riff while listening to Rihanna(Linky up there)

As far as future books. I have a HUGE chunk of my Short Story book done, so it will likely be posted three chapters a week or so until I catch up with all my extra chapters.

So far Tales of Dusk includes 5 short Stories for:

1 - Ares Arc & his mate

2 - Alec Copse & "friends"

3 - Iris Aurion and Alaric Shade (New characters)

4 – Rivin Sol & "his adventures with casinos and hookers" (Come on what did you expect)

5 - Spoiler city character and some really adorable sh*t.

Please tell me if you are interested in short stories about any of my other characters who may have gotten enough attention. I'll see what I can do xD

PS: (There might be an itsy bitsy book after this one that I have also half typed). Chronologically, it takes place after Tales of Dusk, so that one is first, but it is centralized around Lorenzo & his mate and Spoiley character and his mate. With lovely cameos from a ton of the main characters in the series. The book is dark as hell, still smexy, but super fun.

As Always THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. I love all my readers and I hope you love the chunks of chapters I'm going to be dropping here. I've been so desperate to get these stories done, and I can squish so much more sexy stuff in when its not a 100k word book that needs a PLOT(The dreaded plot >:E) (Okay okay there is still baby plot, but still)